[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PayPal Linking Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: PayPal.jpg (23KB, 727x294px) Image search: [Google]
PayPal.jpg
23KB, 727x294px
Hello all.
I'm going to be getting rid of some things on Ebay.
I wanted to hear experiences with linking PayPal.
Does anyone link PayPal to their direct checking account?

Regards.
>>
Dont use paypal cause the faggots will block your money
>>
Why?
>>
>>1421004
I have bank checking account linked to paypal. You have to do it in order for it to become verified. it's not a big deal.

>>1421007 is saying that because if you get so many transactions or total amount (I forget exactly how it works) they freeze the account until you get in touch and verify your account credentials. This includes linking the account to a bank, and if i remember right two forms of ID, one with a picture. Might be ur SS too, can't remember

Either way though, it's not a big deal as long as youre being legit and not some nigerian scammer or previously banned by ebay.

Also other guys retarded because without paypal you wont be able to sell to like 99% of ebay users, and I -think- you HAVE to have a paypal to even get an ebay seller account.
>>
>>1421004
Had mine linked for years and used PayPal for 10 years or so with no issues
>>
I do. Anything I make on eBay goes there. Then I either leave it for web purchases, or shift it into my bank account and then move it into investments.
>>
>>1421004
>Sunday night: Log into my paypal acct after 3 months. PayPal prompts me for the umpteenth time to add my phone number. Figure that I'll do it this time.

Wait twelve hours, It's Monday.

Receive a text message: Attention, your PayPal account has been suspended.

>Commence rubbing forehead with hand
>>
>>1423131
assuming you're legit and not doing shit to warrant a ban, just call them.

Paypal recently had some weird glitches in their system that was causing peoples accounts to be temporarily disabled, had to call in to get it situated.

My account was one that broke, I called in pissed as fuck because I'm 100% whitehat and have made them thousands of dollars over the years.
It took 3-4 phonecalls before the entire mess was fixed properly, but at least it got done
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.