[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling other peoples trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 632625318_preview_dumpster.jpg (24KB, 402x299px) Image search: [Google]
632625318_preview_dumpster.jpg
24KB, 402x299px
How dirty are you willing to get for the sake of money?
Has anyone here gone dumpster diving or picked through other peoples trash to look for items to sell?
Do you normally hit residential areas or commercial dumpsters?
What are some of your best hauls?
Do you dig around the sides or do you get inside the dumpster?
Any other "trash-y" stories you want to share?

I recently started doing this and have been sourcing a decent amount to sell back online.
>>
Yeah I dumpster dive sometimes.

Lately I've been hitting the jackpot - half eaten slices of pizza, multiple! I'm not sure sure if people threw out a half eaten slice because they weren't hungry... or if it was a full slice that was half eaten by rats. Oh well.

I also found a half filled syringe 2 weeks ago so I tried it. wasn't bad
>>
File: 20160803_081017.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20160803_081017.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
I'll go first. Here is this mornings mini-haul.
I found this in less than five minutes checking the dumpster next to my work this morning before my shift started.

I should be able to get ~$130 for them according to the Amazon app.
Both of the classical sets are new in factory packaging.
>>
>>1420672

i like this idea

- what if you employed homeless people to do it for you and pay them in cheap alcohol
>>
>>1420679
I normally check prices of what I find through my phone to determines whats worth taking.
Idk, if you can find a homeless with his/her own cell phone it may work.
But I don't trust giving them mine to do the work.
>>
>>1420676
Make sure you get all your vaccinations if you plan to eat/take drugs out the trash.
Safety first anon.
>>
>>1420690
just get them to grab whatever isnt broken and looks like it be worth more then $10ea mabye. pay them with a 6$ bottle of wine. they should be able to find at least 4 things a day. 32$ profit daily. $160 weekly. 5 homeless guys employed. $800 per week profit

something like that
>>
>>1420704
That's not a half bad idea.
I hope you don't mind if I use it.
>>
>>1420772
go for it bro
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.