[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half way through an MBA. Time to choose an emphasis. Should i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: c1ee4iO.jpg (57KB, 418x321px) Image search: [Google]
c1ee4iO.jpg
57KB, 418x321px
Half way through an MBA. Time to choose an emphasis. Should i go with supply chain and logistics or project managment. Not sure where my career is going as I am just starting into supervisor roles but I do work for a railroad.
>>
>>1419947
Hahahahaha

Enjoy being unemployed in a flooded market
>>
Want to work in shitty factories? Ho with former. Want to work in any kind of project or industry, like IT? Latter.

Personally i would chose pm, the mba plus the pmp cert = guaranteed job for life.
>>
What work do you already do? Undergrad?
>>
>>1419971
Useless BA in studio art. Currently working in a mechanical department in a supervisor role. Looking to get out of the feild and into an office. At first I thought supply chain was the east to go but now I'm leaning towards pm.
>>
>>1419980
That might make it harder for you. MBA is great for a lot of jobs but most of the time it accompanies the accounting or finance undergrad majors who already have a few years experience and are looking to get paid more. Hard to say, you may need to start over again. Maybe im wrong.
>>
>>1419947
Logistics and Supply Chain Management. You will literally always have a job because the market for those positions are always staffed with losers and you are several cuts above them with that degree.
>>
>>1419947
You should have done marketing or finance

Finance to get a real job
Marketing to be a faggy exec schmoozer

>supply chain
Enjoy the back office forever autist pleb. Keep your head down wageslave for 40 years to pay your bullshit loans off ffs
>>
>>1419991
Actually was going to get a BS in business manganese management and the school tasked me into the masters. I'm going to be in a weird spot where I make way too much for an entry level position but don't have much experience.
>>
>>1420029
does your school have placements or coop? anyways I would do pm. Logistics is too narrow and you can get into pretty much any industry with pm
>>
>>1420021
Not too late to change to finance. Zero interest in marketing. That shit was terrible.
>>
>>1420038
Already have a good job with a large company. Looking to advance within so I'm not worried about placement.mainly looking for the degree with the most opportunity
>>
>>1420021
Tuition reimbursement. No loans.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.