[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online money making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Ugh cryptos and stocks are the same thing. You need a huge amount of money in order to land it big.

But I want a real income without wasting my time staring at the graphs every single minute for a change.

How do i do it? Kickstarter, Patreon, facebook/instagram advertising, youtube? my own website platform for selling stuff?
>>
>>1419277
why the fuck would that information be given out for free? Why don't you delete this thread and do your own research.
>>
>>1419288
I'll give you a really good idea if you give me one too.
>>
>my own website platform for selling stuff
That sounds retarded when Amazon exists, which seems like one of the best ways to make money as a location independent entrepreneur (this is the term people use).

http://tropicalmba.com/amazongold
http://empireflippers.com/junglescout

People private label existing products, putting their own branding on it and making minor improvements before selling it through Amazon.

There's tons of way to make money online, all of which take a significant commitment of work. I used to do nothing but research this stuff.

I've researched content marketing quite a bit as well (social media, youtube, blogging, podcasting etc) and people typically use that as a way to drive awareness to their products, though you can also get an affiliate commission for driving traffic to someone else's products. If you send someone to amazon, you get a commission on whatever they buy for 24 hours.

Affiliate marketing is a pretty low-level way to make money online. It takes a long time until you can get any traction and a lot of work put in.

There are whole international communities of Americans and other westerners living abroad in places like southest asia while running a business online.

>>1419288
What the fuck are you even talking about? If it's not a scam, why would someone care about sharing it?
>>
>>1419363
>What the fuck are you even talking about? If it's not a scam, why would someone care about sharing it?

Because the world is not about sharing and friendship it is about competition and fighting
>>
Alright here's something:

Buy fake beats solo 2 hd "refurbished"(fake) from dhgate and sell it on eBay as new.... Boom instant money
>>
>>1419523
I'm not going to argue that, but you sound young.

There are a wealth of people out there sharing information as a form of content marketing. Beyond that, once you're in the world, guys talk about it like people talk about sports.

I've heard stories of both lifestyle business guys and tech giants coming up with business ideas through conversation. That's how Travis Kalinick or whatever his name founded Uber. A conversation with his friend; the cofounder.

I've heard stories of Gary Vaynerchuck, Tim Ferris and Chris Sacca in a hotel room after a conference riffing on ideas. The whole conference culture in general is based around this.

It's places like biz, filled with a bunch of losers and roleplayers that are the exception.

An idea is nothing, It takes work to put into action. You talk about business ideas in hopes of refining them and finding someone else to help carry the burden.
>>
>>1419277
The cliche answer will be something like this: you don't start a business to make money, you start a business to monetize your passion, or to fill a niche which currently is unfilled.

The reasoning is simple: If you do something, let's say a Youtube channel just for the moolah and you have no interest in the content or the process then someone who does enjoy the content or the process will come along and put more effort into it and do it better than you.

Start with something you like, something that you know more about than anyone else. Maybe it's a sports blog? Maybe it's a ebook on fine wines of South Africa? Maybe it's a series of video tutorials on horror movie make-up... the point is it has to be something you'd pretty much be doing anyway.

So OP, what do _you_ like that you think there's a market for?
>>
File: 1284619694066.jpg (36KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
1284619694066.jpg
36KB, 595x599px
>>1420213
>An idea is nothing, It takes work to put into action. You talk about business ideas in hopes of refining them and finding someone else to help carry the burden.

This. This so hard.
An idea is only as good as the work you put into it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.