[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Resources

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepeseptum.jpg (29KB, 704x642px) Image search: [Google]
pepeseptum.jpg
29KB, 704x642px
Going to get a post grad certificate in Human Resources Management.

What will my life be like?
>>
If you get a job you'll be surrounded by bitchy women with problem glasses. Going to hate your life and end up driving a forklift after they accuse you of sexual harassment.
>>
>>1417775

>Would you like me to change your Diaper now or later Mrs. Goldberg?
>>
>>1417775
I worked for a large office with no HR. Everthing worked well.

They got with the times and employed a 2 person HR team. Everything turned to shit in 12 months.
>>
>>1417904
Yeah HR is full of lazy women.
>>
>>1417775
Don't have really a lot of contact with my company's HR. They were your typical problem glasses, token minority women though.

My gf has to work on 10ft distance of the two HR women and it's driving her crazy. All they do is chat all day about their kids, holidays and other inane shit. She is really wondering if they actually work.

Also they are moving her Process manager island next to HRs and there was almost an uprising because of this.

HR IS NOT WELL-LIKED.
>>
>>1417775
You studies Sociology or Politicology, didn't you? GET OUT NOW. I have friend doing a PhD in HRM and even with his anti-SJW attitude (he is marxist though), he ends up being pushed by his promotor doing SJW studies of oppressed black womyn.
>>
>>1417775
Your job shouldn't exist imo.
>>
>>1417775
Shit.
>have lazy people at work
>HR refuses to fire them because that might hurt their feelings
>people break regulations
>HR doesnt dish out warnings because their feelings get hurt
HR's are immensively useless or great. Nothing in between.
>>
You will make as much as a engineer but your work will be much harder, dealing with scheming people is hell. It's even durtier work than politics. Just imaging you need to fire people every day and they all crying and shit. HR director is the second important position in any firm after CEO, but you need to be really smart to get there.
>>
Thanks everyone, if sjw is the worst of it, then thats fine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.