[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETC General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

There are no brakes on this train, ladi- uh gentlemen.

>tfw missed BTC train
>tfw missed ETH train
>tfw not fucking missing this one

http://www.etc-eth.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559630.0

Feel free to suggest more links.
>>
File: file.png (20KB, 840x260px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20KB, 840x260px
look at this insanity
>>
>Not shorting ETH on margin right now
>>
How high do you think this will go? This seems like this most reasonable gravy train to hitch a ride on
>>
>>1417790
the closer it gets in metrics to ETC, the higher the potential for really exploding
>>
ETC has no devs, right?
>>
wtf wtf wtf wtf!!! next stop $3
>>
who ever missed this train deserves to be poor
>>
I predict we see etc and eth switch place by thus time next week. .017 etc in 7 days
>>
Hope you guys didn't get greedy lol
>>
>>1417863
Hard not to be in profit, it could go -50% and most would still have doubled their starting value.

Anyway it's going to recover, the climb was too fast. I'd be worried about eth.
>>
Holy Fuck. Dip of the century.
>>
File: glory.jpg (163KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
glory.jpg
163KB, 540x543px
>>1417774
I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS DAYS AGO I TOLD YOU WHEN IT WAS GOING TO #)) WHEN IT WAS GOING TO 400 AND %0)500 ITS GOING FOR 1000000 this week, cry now or bye later

KEK WILL IT
>>
>>1417874
>only up 45% over 24 hours instead of 60%
>DIP OF THE CENTURY
>>
File: file.png (48KB, 869x278px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
48KB, 869x278px
Now 3rd largest market cap
>>
What's the next stop?
>>
File: kekster.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
kekster.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
in the next couple hours its going back to 500

KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>1418382

fucking coinbase limit didn't reset properly so I can't buy any btc today
>>
File: shrek.jpg (13KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
13KB, 300x197px
>>1418391
once again im right I FUCKING TOLD YOU

praise kek
>>
>>1417806
I got off the train too early wtf.
>>
Anything like myetherwallet for etc?
>>
Call me paranoid but I can't help the feeling that these threads are propped up by a handful of holders using proxies
>>
>>1418806
>getting off at ANYTHING less than $10

#stillpoor2016
>>
>>1417779
I still have no idea how to read this chart, someone mind explaining it?
>>
>>1418820
green people wanna buy, reds wanna sell
>>
>>1418823
Does that mean there are also buy/sell orders placed at all values on the x-axis? I'm guessing it's cumulative?
>>
>>1418806
keep riding the train at the next station anon.. ive sold off my ETC's dozens of times, and got the dip bowl ready after a downtrend correction
>>
holy shit we're past $3!
>>
>>1418826
yeah buy and sell orders go higher, the farther away from where the markets meet. @ (middle)
>>
>>1418840
Ah thanks I get it.
>>
>>1418892
dont forget to buy ETC
>>
Is right now a good time to buy ETH and then sell once it adjusts back up?
>>
>>1418924
At some point that would be a good idea. But it will drop quite a bit further still
>>
File: 1417674481825.gif (842KB, 280x224px) Image search: [Google]
1417674481825.gif
842KB, 280x224px
>mfw you bought NAV hoping to use it to gain some quick money to buy more EClassic.
>mfw it's slow as shit and barely raising compared to ETC

>mfw you didn't buy ETC back when it was under 1 dollar
>mfw you're missing out on the Ethereum train TWICE.
>Oh God oh God why am I such a failure.
>hopelessly ask /biz/ if they can do anything for you. Strike a deal or something.
>>
>>1418963
P.S. Fuck you Yobit.Net for making me waste 20-30 July on your shit retarded coins which go nowhere.
>>
>>1418963
>God

lol just buy etc now. I bought it at fucking 2.50, i also felt like i missed the train. The train is not stopping yet.
>>
I bought 1500 ETC yesterday
Not too much but already sweet profit to blow on hookers and blackjack
>>
>>1418978
bro that's like a 2k profit already. If it goes to like 5 bucks that would be sweet for you
>>
>>1417787
>tfw closing my position too early
>>
>>1418906
Way ahead of you m8
>>
>>1418985
I really need it because NEETbux will run out soon and this will be my only source of income for a while
Something like ETC doesn't happen every day
>>
Thinking of buying 1.7 btc worth right now... good call or bad?
>>
You do understand that if you hold your ETH on Kraken OR hold it on your Mist wallet AND have not made any transactions after Hard Fork, then you can switch to ETC at any time, right?

So literally all you have to do is NOTHING to see which one (ETH or ETC) eventually wins big and then sell it.
>>
ETC WILL WIN BECAUSE THE ACRONYM IS SIMILAR TO BTC WHICH CRYPTOKEKS UNCONSCIOUSLY ASSOCIATE WITH BIG BUBBLE
>>
>>1419880
I agree.. ETH sounds like METH.. ETC is better sounding
>>
>>1419880
Yea but bitcoin isnt doing too well right now...
>>
>>1419885
exactly friend

etc will destroy btc
>>
When y'all getting off the train?

Starting to lose sleep over this I just want to get off mr bones wild ride
>>
>>1420077
why would you get off until it replaces ETC as the new smart contract coin?
>>
I'm new here, where can I dump my monies into this?
>>
>>1420222
Poloniex
>>
>>1420310
i cant find it on polo
>>
>>1420328
its literally the most traded coin now, at the top of the list
>>
File: kekan.jpg (14KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
kekan.jpg
14KB, 300x296px
ETC to 800k tomorrow

KEK WILLS IT
>>
whales are starting to give up on the ETC pump. it's gone as high as it can go and they realize it

gonna enjoy watching you kiddies get rekt on the way down
>>
File: kek.jpg (3KB, 66x132px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3KB, 66x132px
>>1420360
>>1420360
are you kidding?

its going to reach 800k tomorrow

kek wills it

see>>1420355

checked and kekked
>>
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN:

eth and etc will approach each other and stick forever. They are the exact same, fuck off with "ideology". Can't you people get over the fact that this new technology will just have two versions with two prices? I believe ethereum is revolutionary technology that will improve the world and shoot to the moon. Except now the price of ether will be split in half. Instead of ether settling at X in 30 years, it will settle at X/2 with two different kinds of ether. Think about it, if someone makes a product that runs on ethereum, it can run on either blockchain and the product won't be different. it's already super easy to change between the two. Whatever you believe the ultimate fate of ethereum to be, it will also happen to classic.

Teach y'all some basic economics so get ready to be schooled.
If the American government suddenly started printing red bills, and you can pay taxes with red bills but you just need more red bills, you bet I'd accept red bills for my goods and services. Other people will too, and soon enough red and green bills will both be in wide circulation and be worth the same. If they print enough red bills to match the number of green bills, they will both be worth half of the old green bill, because they basically just printed twice the money.
>>
www.fuckethereum.com
take your shit out of polo while you can boys
>>
>>1420222
Bitfenix
>>
>>1420388
the problem is that eth and etc are not exactly the same.
>>
>>1420434
he thinks he can hack Poloniex too? lol
>>
>>1420462
solid point

>ETH =usd is like oh billions of dollars robbed so lets just make any money that was transmitted over those days rolled back and worthless, fucking people, and proving that even if its under your bed its not safe

>ETC=usd shows that hey someone got robbed, tough shit, maybe we can get it back but if not lets keep this simple and any transactions taken place will be unaffected
>>
>>1420468
speakin gof is there a solid etc wallet?
>>
>>1420470
dont you think someone would be going after the BTC if they were to hack Poloniex? There's far more value there than in ETC or ETH
>>
>>1420472
still better to be safe

is there a good etc wallet?
>>
Any ETC future chads here? Join us on telegram to give real time advice

https://telegram.me/joinchat/BciKiwMMgFkgQHCqhCvm1g
>>
>>1420480
700k easy by afternoon
>>
is there any way to get more BTC by credit card besides coinbase? and without giving them your SSN, passport, etc?
>>
>>1418807
myethcmanpurse
>>
If i had a ethereum address with coins on it before the fork, do I now have x ETH and x ETC at the same time?
>>
>>1420520
Yes
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.