[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investing Cash (Preferably Tax Free)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2272589-cash.png (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2272589-cash.png
2MB, 1500x1000px
What are the best ways to invest physical cash that won't get the gubmint coming for their share of the shekels?

For reasons I get paid a bonus on my salary (about 15%) in cash. If I put it anywhere near my bank account I have to declare it and get taxed 40% on it, which is shit. What is the best solution to avoid this?

Ideas so far:
-Buy physical gold with cash
-Buy jewellery/watches with cash
-Bitcoin ATM for Bitcoins (have to pay 4%-8% fee)

or just forget the idea and buy something with it thats not an investment (car, holiday etc.) but that's a bit wasteful. I want to invest it.
>>
>>1415935
Just use cash to fund your everyday activities.
>>
SIPP pension, what do you work as ?
>>
>>1415935
If you get taxed 40% that makes you a higher rate taxpayer, yes? Assuming UK based on the cash image.

In other words, you are a (reasonably) rich person in a well-off first-world country, and you are trying to actively evade the taxes that make it so.

Think very carefully about whether this is something you want to do. If you go ahead with it, I hope you get caught and thoroughly arsefucked by HMRC.
>>
>>1416028
High taxes don't make countries first world. You couldn't be more of a boot licker if you tried.
>>
>>1415948
Already do for the most part

>>1416028
I'm not rich by any means. No house, no assets. No 'family' money, they're all broke.
I work hard for my money. I pay my taxes on salary and the govt tax me out the ass in 1000 other ways and give it to degenerate scum for free, so HMRC can kindly fuck off where this is concerned.

All else fails I just spend it on material things/recreation, I just wanted to do something a bit more meaningful with it if possible.
>>
>>1415935
So we are talking £6-10k?

Some of that could be gifts from a range of relatives..... (hint: less than £3k each if questioned by HMRC)

Put it into an ISA and if questioned, tell HMRC you were given the cash from relatives as a gift
>>
>>1416105
If you don't like paying your dues, how about YOU kindly fuck off? Perhaps to one of the Islamic shitholes that has zero income tax? This should be quite straightforward since you have no house or assets.
>>
>>1416210
If HMRC do enquire, and you say it's form a relative, do HMRC not investigate further with the relative?
>>
>>1416228
And your relative would confirm that they gave you a cash gift. They have cash savings that they built up over the years so why wouldnt they?
>>
>>1415935
Buy bitcoin from people IRL using cash. Find trusted people to do this. Open a corporation in Hong Kong and use bitcoins to pay for your "services". Make sure the company's server that hosts the website is in Hong Kong. Have fun paying 15% taxes and cleaning your money. Use HSBC as a bank and open a portfolio there.

Enjoy.
>>
>>1416315
Alternatively, you can buy prepaid Visas and use them to buy bitcoins, although I don't know if they ask for your identification for such cards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.