[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americunts keep comparing the US dollar to Japanese 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cash.jpg (5KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
5KB, 310x162px
Why do Americunts keep comparing the US dollar to Japanese 1 cent coins aka the Yen? Is it to make the idiot Americunt population feel better about their FAG country? It would be like the British comparing the Pound to US 1 cent coins.
>>
>>1414044
Timmy, the other children won't ever play with you if you keep this up.
Try smiling more, or singing a happy song.
>>
>>1414044
Do the Japanese have a dollar name? Like Yenga for 100 yen?
>>1414121
Lel.
>>
>>1414278
100 yen = hyaku en
>>
>>1414280
Too bad the *unit* of current in Japan is the yen, not 100 yen.
>>
>>1414283
I mean, isn't it just a matter of semantics then?
>>
>>1414283
what?
>>
>>1414280
Then why is your official currency yen? is it because your cuck country likes to feel inferior to others?
>>
>>1414288
if you are from UK or USA you are inferior to us. Your country is dirty and full of crime.
>>
>>1414323
At least our national currency isn't 1/100th of everyone else's national currencies you slant-eyed, rice farmer.
>>
Its amazing, when the US dollar = 100 Yen the US currency and the Japanese currency are equal, if it goes below 100 then the US currency is worth less than the Japanese currency. The Yen is not the Japanese "dollar" its the Japanese "cent".

In other words the Japanese are MUCH richer than you AmeriCUNTS realize.
>>
>>1414739
wow you can get that many yen dollars for 1 us?never knew the japan dollar was so weak.its still better than zimbabwe and stuff though i guess
>>
>>1414750

You gotta get 100 cents to make a dollar dummy. America's shit education really has made you stupid.
>>
>>1414739
Japan
>http://www.worldsalaries.org/japan.shtml

United States
>http://www.worldsalaries.org/usa.shtml

Stay mad, ricefags
>>
>>1414752
>be japanese
>wake up
>realise my currency is only 1/100th of a dollar

Is this why your suicide rate is so high?
>>
I went to Japan and converted my dollars to yen, and my wealth immediately grew 100 fold. I lived like a king until I returned home.
>>
Still eating that shit the oligarchs in FAG-USA feeds you huh. There's a reason why this country is shit. Even Paul Krugman admits the JewSA a third world shit-hole in disguise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAfNbhwxyEA

Have fun eating shit.
>>
File: lol.gif (2MB, 295x270px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2MB, 295x270px
>>1414764

Eating that GMO food, drinking that bottled water that's loaded with carcinogens and watching the oligarch's media has really made you dumb hasn't it?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>1414774
>>1414781
>be Japanese
>have little penisuu
>>
>>1414787

>Be American
>Still hasn't learned Spanish
>Still hasn't been fucked in the ass by a man

Your doing it wrong m8.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.