[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNm k1elJwRE Daily reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: piano.png (942KB, 1063x540px) Image search: [Google]
piano.png
942KB, 1063x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNmk1elJwRE

Daily reminder that the only way to get rich is by becoming a famous meme: be it an actor, athlete, investor (like tim sykes, being good or bad is irrelevant) and so on.

Life is a scam. Just have followers or you are dead.
>>
How do you respond to the many counter examples to your statement?

I.e. Every rich person who you've never heard of and is not a meme. All of the millions of multi-millionares that exist without any memes?
>>
>>1413427
Delusional cuck detected. Maybe that could be your meme?
>>
supply and demand

rich gets money because he has a personality that people are drawn to and constantly confused by
>>
>>1413404
How many lottery winners can you name?
What, none of them are famous?
>>
>>1413404

This poor bastard is shrecking his shit.

It's like a fucking blood sacrifice to wealth or some shit.

Hope he's made enough to recover from all that freak muscleman juice he's gulping down. Fuck.
>>
>>1413404
Do you not realise the enormous flaw in your logic?
>>
>>1413404
or inject synthol into your arms like that guy did and sell out to fitness whey shake companies
>>
nice cope ITT

>but lottery winners
>>
>>1413543

Ad hominem, classy.

So you have no response then. I figured as much.
>>
>>1413618
Most of then end up broke. The kinds of people who buy lottery tickets usually don't have a financial mindset. If you were to ask somebody who doesn't play the lottery what they'd do with $100 million they'd probably pay off their debts, buy a nice house and a new car and invest the rest. People who actually play the lottery want a house, a boat, 15 cars, 3 stripper ex wives, a 2 year vacation to Vegas and addictions to at least 3 or 4 controlled substances.
>>
>>1413943
>Most of then end up broke
So do lots of people who get rich in the market.
That's not to say they weren't once rich, despite OP's claim.

t. lottery winner.
>>
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.