[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oculus Rift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: facebook-vr-700x394.jpg (41KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-vr-700x394.jpg
41KB, 700x394px
Virtual Reality is coming.
Oculus Rift belongs to Facebook now.
Why aren't you tards buying a massive amout of Facebook Stocks right now?
>>
>>1413041

>Facebook could owe $5 billion in taxes

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/29/technology/facebook-irs-penalty/

waiting for a dip you noob. that is why.
>>
>>1413044

o my
>>
>>1413041
Rift is a joke, Vive is where it's at.
>>
>>1413041
>Wanting any of Zucker's grape jelly's exploits to succeed.
>>
>>1413041
Fuck Rift.

I'm not an Apple fanboy but if there's a stock you wanna buy, it's either Microsoft or Apple. These two guys are building AR devices that will change the course of immersive tech.

Microsoft because Hololens
Apple because they actually make tech that look good.
>>
>>1413041
I am not a tard. I remember trying to offer private capital for oculus after their kickstarter.
Then eventually facebook buys them for 2b.

Oculus rift, or VR for that matter, is a small market. AR on the other hand will be used across all industries eventually.

I'm currently planning to buy a large amount of AR stock, but who the fuck knows how hard the coming recession is going to hit.

Remember all those chinks like the one who made flappy bird? And countless others who got wealthy from iOS dev? Go work on application level AR stuff and make your own 'tailored software company' and you will be a unicorn by 2022.

You have no idea about the potential for AR, which in two years, will completely overlap the VR market.

Technical analysis is a joke, and the reason people like Buffett who use fundamentals succeed is because it works. And the fundamentals completely stack against VR. You shills are happy to go all in for meme stock and meme currency, yet my predictions remain unseen sitting in a spreadsheet.

And you are all undeserving. I can't legally buy stock, so I am telling you, go balls deep in AR and watch a maltitude of takeovers and booms from the comfortable chair in your new apartment in Sydney, which you will move to, because I need an army of cucks who will listen to my fucking advice. Screenshot this.
>>
>>1413223
>I haven't used a Vive

VR and AR have a huge future.
>>
>>1413041
>Oculus Rift losing market share

that's why
>>
>Oculus Rift
>Run by Jason Rubin

You mean the same guy who ran THQ bankrupt?
>>
>>1413213
Apple WAS making tech that looked cool. Now they are beginning to struggle as people are buying fewer new iPhones each year and they aren't hitting the mark with new tech.

They need to do their classic maneuver of taking a cool item and dumbing it down for both millennials and centennials. They just need to find another prick so arrogant he thinks he can cure his own cancer with the power of his mind. So like They need to hire like Baraq Obama of Donald Trump. Stat!
>>
>>1413115
This
>>
>>1413308
Then why are the cool games getting released to oculus first. Why do you need a giant room for the vive and why is it more expensive?

That said I wouldn't buy anything until it is a lot cheaper. Like $200 is when I might consider one.
>>
File: 1468623756985.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1468623756985.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>1413041
>a monitor strapped to your face
>virtual reality
this needs to stop
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.