[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: feels_516771_4069365.jpg (37KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
feels_516771_4069365.jpg
37KB, 550x453px
Please tell me some good coins to invest in.
Anything which will surely increase in value in the next months. Just like Trumpcoin used to be 90 satoshis each and then went up in 12000 satoshis. Just anything that won't stagnate and instead will increase exponentially in value. I don't have much money to waste either, so no 1 dollar stocks please unless they're short term.

I might die if I don't make money this year.

Anything short-term is also good. I will have some decent free time starting in September so I can day trade.
If you'd like details about my sad story for extra pity and help then I could storytell it in a sad and feelsy manner.
>>
>Please tell me some good PONZI schemes to invest in

no

invest in blue chip high dividend paying stocks like banks or REITS. Then set up a DRIP whereby your dividends go to buy more of the stock

if you throw your money at whatever shitcoin biz tells you you will lose it
>>
Some more advice, please?
>>
>>1413014

Trumpcoin is an exceptional coin. There arent many coins like Trumpcoin that has had consistent gains.

If you plan to day trade, any high volatility coin will do. Just try to ride the waves. But I do not recommend daytrading.
>>
File: you_twat.jpg (45KB, 468x301px) Image search: [Google]
you_twat.jpg
45KB, 468x301px
>>1413014
buy silver coins you faggot

silver's going to the moon when the paper pricing ends
>>
buump
>>
>>1413099
how about not putting your money in pump and dump scams and getting a better job if you need money that badly
>>
>>1413014

Bitshares is one of the most undervalued coin with massive prospects. Get it today and in a couple of years you will at least triple your money.
>>
>>1413106
>>1413833

and there's the shitcoin peddlers
>>
>>1413014
You can't just ask this. It's not how it works. The people who are smart enough and ballsy enough to do their own research and then risk their money are the ones who get rich. Not people like you who just ask others to do all the work for them.

Seriously, what possible reason do I have to give away this valuable information for free? All you will get in these threads are people who are already invested in a coin telling you to buy it so the value goes up.
>>
>bump
>>
>>1413014
You never heard of DGB amirite?

They just got on the first chinese exchange (small one), other exchanges are currently in work.
Long term developers with a holding company behind it (no basement kiddies)

Buy now while it is cheap and wait for the end of the year (no quick p&d coin, long term(6-12month) coin).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.