[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marriage as /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 74846985.jpg (80KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
74846985.jpg
80KB, 914x1091px
So, I'm married to a woman I do not love anymore. In fact I cheat on her. But we also run a very succesful business together, so if I break up with her I'll end up unemployed on a country that is completely fucked up economically. Should I continue to be with her, and just see my marriage as buisiness? Or should I destroy our business so I can get some pussy without having guilt?
>>
>>1412630
Why don't you love her anymore? You're a weak human.
>>
>>1412633

Actually I used to wrong word. I do love her.

But I'm bored of her. If you are with the same person for alot years, you grow bored of him / her. Especially sexually.

Anyway, what would a proper /biz/ness man doi?
>>
>>1412635
Keep your job. Save a nest egg. Once you feel like you have enough savings to live off of(6+ months), then you can make a decision on what you should do. Until then keep it in your pants. Its just sex. Grow the fuck up a little bit.
>>
>>1412635
Grow up. Sex is a minor facet of a real relationship. Sure it's nice, but troubles in bed are nothing to through away a relationship over. Talk to your wife, chances are she's just as bored.
>>
Continue to work out and improve your looks.

Start moving money into a secret Bitcoin wallet.

Leaving her does not mean you have to leave the business. Just keep fucking bitches on the side. Don't escalate a side bitch into a relationship. If a side piece gets clingy or unstable drop her.
>>
First off, you're an immature faggot.

Now that we got that out of the way, kill yourself.
>>
File: 1368876323131.png (239KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1368876323131.png
239KB, 511x428px
>>1412730

OP here, thats good advice, but....

>Don't escalate a side bitch into a relationship

I have already done that

>First off, you're an immature faggot. Now that we got that out of the way, kill yourself.

I thought /biz/ was a place for immoral business people who would do anything for profit. Not a place for white knight faggots
>>
If you have children, don't leave her
>>
>>1412762
If you'd "do anything for profit", its obvious that you'd stay with the successful bussiness, you idiot.
>>
>>1412763
Child of divorce spotted. Probably voting for Hillary.
>>
>>1412763

We don't.
>>
>>1412769
Ding ding ding that's the ticket, drop her but let her down easy
>>
>>1412767
divorce is bad for kids

two parents that fight and hate each other is still better than just one

plus, if they end up being raised by the single mother, which is most likely, they'll end up worse still
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.