[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hello guys, I started a new business, transcription and translation services, I used to work as a transcriber and translator. But I need to know if you can help me, or you know good ways to advertise... Where to advertise, how to advertise etc.. etc...
>>
>>1412347

I'm a transcriptionist. My email is [email protected]
>>
Let me know what you're up for.
>>
Wow, you started a business without a plan on how you will reach potential customers....

Not a good start for success. I guess you should hire some mass marketing email companies to send out mass emails to potential companies/ customers.
>>
I am running on adwords and I post this to get more ideas on how to reach new customers, it's a new business and I am trying to expand, I know I'm new at this but you have to start somewhere and I think there's nothing wrong with asking for some help.
>>
>>1412347

Create website and blog, look up SEO, get working.

Being well ranked in google is very important, chances are most of your business will be online (do you have brick and mortar?).

You need to be active in areas that are related to your business, even if it seems a bit different.

For instance, students need to have certified translations of diplomas when they go and study abroad, relaying messages on FB linked to studying abroad, having an article on your blog about it etc is a good way to boost your ratings and popularity.
>>
>>1412458

There is nothing wrong with asking help indeed, but starting a business should come with plan and customer outreach is a pretty big part of it.

Lets just say that ideally you would have thought about that to decide if the business is worth starting at all.
>>
>>1412520
also a Blog for my site?
>>
>>1412374
Mark my fucking words, that will NEVER work.
>>
>>1413381
omg r u serioiusly this retarded

FUCKING LOOK UP WHAT DIGITAL MARKETING IS

FUCK
while you're on google look up some jobs to apply for while you study how to business before ruining your name by fucking up
>>
>>1413575
I've had an online business before, and I have been working for an online company that's doing what I want to do, I know what kind of clients they have and what kind of service they offer. What I am not familiar with is on how to reach out to the customers. That's what I am trying to learn.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.