[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocoiners rebrand to Copecoiners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Trumpcoin 12429sat btc.jpg (73KB, 726x448px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpcoin 12429sat btc.jpg
73KB, 726x448px
Isn’t it funny? When I came here in march and I said that I wanted to lead a campaign to support donald trump using crypto, you all laughed at me.

Well I have to say, you’re not laughing now, are you?
>>
Hell yeah bro, we gon' make America Great again and have some sweet gains along the way
>>
>>1412301
ive got 30k and i cant wait to cash out at $2 each :^)
>>
>>1412308
same, im not even thinking about selling anything till at least $1-2. but im hoping itll get to around $10 since finance anon valued the currency to be around $28
>>
nocoiners will never learn, they will forever be ignorant and poor
>>
Can I buy this with fiat yet?
>>
>>1412340
Not yet but they may release a new payment gateway soon
>>
trump coin is eth with a bigoted face, you guys are literally running on fumes.
>>
>>1412453
wtf i hate trumpcoin now
>>
>>1412453
No trumpcoin is much cooler than eth because its about bringing the Donald into office
>>
>>1412301
can someone redpill me on coins?

what can you buy with a fucking dogecoin
>>
>>1412301
Stay in your fucking general, assholes. This shit ain't going nowhere.
>>
>>1412453
>with a bigoted face
???
>>
File: Noname.png (88KB, 723x420px) Image search: [Google]
Noname.png
88KB, 723x420px
Fix'd your pic for you.
>>
>>1413054
Stop being an anti freedom faggot and go back to fucking goats in Afghanistan
>>
>>1412311
What did finance anon say? I remember the math that supports $4.17 a coin but not $28.
>>
>>1413320
There was another person who was saying a rise to $28 then a drop to $14/roughly $100 million marketcap.
>>
>>1413337
I see in no way how this could ever be possible
>>
>>1413339
Stranger things have happened. The new dev team has given the coin a purpose and they seem determined to make the most of the opportunity they have. If they can really push this as a the first political cause coin it has a chance at standing out from the other serious coins. Other coins focus on fintech advancement in search of seed money, and a change from that is a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>1413337
>>1413339
that was me. have faith and buy some if you want to and you can. news will come, changes will come. $100 million market cap will be real. 真的。
>>
>>1413351
heres the screencap.
>>
>>1412308
>>1412311
watch as you cash out 1k of them and they drop like a rock.
>>
>>1413349

Yes, it's possible in Crypto. Huge explosions are totally possible and have happened, take for example

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/

and

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/

These coins and others have exploded in marketcap, we're talking exponential jumps. If the enough of the crypto world gets on board, this is totally possible.

The great thing about Trumpcoin is that it truly does reach out to the average joe like no other coin does. It has the potential to reach outside of crypto - and the ironic thing is that no other coin can do that. They can have all the cool technology they want, but nothing will make Mr Average Joe buy that coin unless it has a practical purpose.

And we have that with Trumpcoin. I also suspect the addition of the Chinese, who I believe also support Trump, will be a huge factor.
>>
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp
>>
>>1413406
Doesn't the coin need a higher value for the cryptopac to be useful though? I want trumpcoin to rise so I can profit and I also want it to succeed in supporting trumps campaign. This isn't the only good causes coin but hopefully it can be the most successful so far.
>>
>>1413371
to alot of people including myself this isnt just a good oppurtunity to make money, were also in it to support donald trumps campaign

>>1413355
saved
>>
I nearly invested $1000 in TrumpCoin. Then I remembered that no investor or anyone looking to make money would recommend investing in crypto currency.
>>
>>1414157
Nice one m8, that leaves more trumpcoins available for supporters of the cryptopac.
>>
>>1413369
Watch as i bang stacy while you stay mad whiteboi
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.