[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you do it /biz/? http://playspent.org/html/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 45

File: image.jpg (68KB, 750x1111px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 750x1111px
Can you do it /biz/?

http://playspent.org/html/
>>
This is way too real. Especially at the end of the month.
>>
I've played this several times, and did ok.
>>
>>1411986
>random bullshit bad luck
>too real
>>
>>1412031

my life is full of random bullshit bad luck
>>
Ended the month with $69 left over. Would have ended with more if I went the reckless/neglectful father route.

This shit is so heavy-handed. Nobody gets sick enough to have to take a day off multiple times a month. Nobody gets in fender benders multiple times a month. This is an extremely unlucky/unlikely set of scenarios.

Also, if someone has the kind of marketable skills to have a mortgage/car payment/kids/pet in the first place, they could float on unemployment and credit cards long enough to find a job that pays more than $9 an hour.

The dude in this scenario was financially irresponsible in the first place. Anyone who has a mortgage/kid/pets without a decent sized emergency fund deserves what they get if you ask me.
>>
>Little pedro has dumb old shoes and needs Nikes so the other kids wont make fun of him, what will you do?

>Buy him nikes for 600 bucks
>Take the day off work to sit with him and talk about why he can't have them
>>
>Mfw I neglected myself and worked through the pain but always gave the kids everything they asked, and never forgot to put food on the table.

I just realized that my parents went through most of it, but without the bad crazy luck... Ended up with 340 on day 30.
>>
>>1412046
>>Buy him nikes for 600 bucks

kjek
>>
>>1412045
Basically this
Like I legit got into two car accidents in a 3 day stretch, wtf?
And my rego was due? Why would I not have money put aside to deal with that

This is some stupid bullshit
>>
>>1411927
Beat this.
>>
>>1412056
This is why I'm not poor. I'm not stupid. I can delay pleasure and will teach my children the same.
>>
This is fucking retarded

I HAVE A FUCKING $7300 CREDIT CARD DEBT OFF THE BAT??!!!

what the fuck
>>
Pay both bills

2 days later, bills are due
Umm what kind of gas and electricity is charged bye daily?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30_00-38-21.png (36KB, 936x611px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30_00-38-21.png
36KB, 936x611px
>>1411927
>>
>>1412058
>no job, no house, a shit box car, high debt, and a fucking kid to take care of

the game starts us off as a fucking retard that deserves to be poor
>>
>>1411927
Finished with $464 left over. Didn't smoke or go out. My bastard kid eats free lunch, though I bought him name brand shoes. Payed my insurances, Ate beans and noodles though and nothing but.
>>
>>1412685
Oh yea and I let my pet suffer. If it was an option, I'd have eaten it and saved money on food. (asian master race here).
>>
This is why I hate poor people instead of living in misery and complaining they should all kill them self nobody cares because nobody needs them (unless for prostitution of course but it only req. some women)
>>
File: Untitled.png (74KB, 1273x905px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74KB, 1273x905px
>>1411927
Next month will be better, son. I'm sorry I couldn't make the play, I have to grow my savings.
>>
Why do I have a shitty kid when I cant afford a kid? Why am I a bumbling retard who cant get a good job?

>server job is literally 2.13 an hour with tips
That's fucking illegal

>your only two options are a shit tier burger and a 6 dollar fucking salad for lunch
What about all the fucking ramen I bought you shitty game, what about just skipping fucking lunch

Fucking lower class retards, all they do is create problems for themselves and bitch when they cant move forward in life, this is why they are destined to stay poor and they deserve everything they get. Without even trying I got a job paying 20$ an hour and I dont have all these retarded hidden fees this game throws at me and im not a dumbass with a fucking kid and I can actually drive properly and I can do shit like get a roommate to split the costs. Fucking retarded game.

Also why do I have a fucking pet as well? Who made this fucking game, why is this person im playing as in game so fucking retarded, it actually angers me.

I survived with 800$ btw
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 640x1136px
>>1412056
>>
>>1412722
damn anon how did you even earn that much
>>
>>1411927
Finished with $593. Car is at risk of being re-possessed, but a car is a luxury.
>>
File: welp i'm outta money.jpg (107KB, 1299x698px) Image search: [Google]
welp i'm outta money.jpg
107KB, 1299x698px
gg
>>
File: LifeIsAfuckingScam.jpg (283KB, 1450x814px) Image search: [Google]
LifeIsAfuckingScam.jpg
283KB, 1450x814px
>>1412057
Your children will hate you.
Lol at having children unless you are a male model millionaire.
>>
>>1412779
I dont get why the game still gives you the car repo bullshit when I live in the middle of the city, I shouldnt have a car, that's entirely the point of picking the city, to avoid the 1000+ in fees the game throws at you arbitrarily
>>
File: beatthis1.png (1B, 486x500px)
beatthis1.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1412722
>>
>>1412045

>Nobody gets in fender benders multiple times a month

I have been in 19 accidents this year. 32 accidents in 2015. It really does ruin your finances
>>
>>1411927
propaganda is getting pretty good these days

soon it may actually be fun
>>
>>1412810
>can't into defensive driving
Let me guess. People rear ending you?
>>
>>1411927
I lived 0 miles from my waiter job and I still had to pay for multiple car accidents driving to work.

Propaganda is powerful.
>>
>Your boss fires your co-worker. As she collects her things, she confides to you that she has no idea how she’ll take care of her two children.

owned bitch
>>
>>1412796
>You can bike or walk to work. But you won’t be able to ditch the car altogether. Like more than 50 percent of Americans, your access to public transit is too limited to go totally carless.

Which 50% of americans? The ones who don't live in cities? Retarded game
>>
File: removeerp.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
removeerp.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1412825
>As she collects her things, she confides to you that she has no idea how she’ll take care of her two children.
Thats your problem, maybe you should have learned how to keep your legs closed or you should have mated with someone more dependable. Your in control of your life. Your just a bad manager.
>>
>>1412825
>single mother
lovin every laugh
>>
>>1412830
>should have mated with someone more dependable. Your in control of your life.

Hopefully she breeds with someone that can tell the difference between your and "you're" and use it at the right moment.
>>
Why do I have a kid when I only can get shit tier minimum wage jobs? The only thing this taught me is that poor people are fucking retarded, not that there needs to be more welfare or whatever bullshit this is trying to push.
>>
>>1411927
Dat agitprop
>>
File: removegrandpas.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
removegrandpas.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>1412834
Sadly shes already had two children, hopefully she is able to find a man who is willing to marry her. Then that same man has to be a father to her ready made family. Hopefully this same man can read.
>>
Somebody should make a fair game just like this one, so that frugal and financial independence minded people could have a proper go. Would show how easily the right choices in life can bring you out of the water.
>>
Where's the option to invest in Trumpcoin?
>>
>>1411927
>The affordable care act covers more than you could afford before
>glad I: a straight white male, get covered for maternity ;)
>live literally right next to work
>travel cost 5$
>a friend offers you a cigarette
>mfw I just can't say no
>I failed you Nancy Reagan, I'm sorry
>your mom needs 100$ and doesn't have the money
Lel is failure genetic in this family?
>>
>>1411927
this is fucking stupid, there were some ridiculous charges that they assume I have?
kids? why the fuck I have kids? and a pet? a 75 dollars cellphone plan? 100/250 dollars car insurance/car payment? do I have a lambor?

150 dollars in electric bill what the fuck? do I have a county fair in my backyard? and I am susceptible to every fucking disease.

this is fucking retarded. "look there is stupid people with poor decisions in life, try to live a month in their mess and understand they need your help"

Here is a gun solve your fucking problems you are too stupid to live.
>>
File: ghfh.png (19KB, 1016x486px) Image search: [Google]
ghfh.png
19KB, 1016x486px
ez

>suddenly pet
>scholarship offered
>heart pains
>suddenly kid
>suddenly crash
>fired for smashing a vase

are americans lives really this eventful?
>>
>>1412928
Top kek

I love all ur guys responses ITT. This is the good ol biz :')
>>
>>1412928
>The government provides free cellphones, and Tracfone costs $100 a year or less.
>If you're dirt poor, you should be hustling nonstop. Electric bill should be pretty low because you use your house to shit shower and sleep. No TV, minimal lights. TV is a timesink that doesn't even have at least the potential for constructive use that the internet has.

No kids. Poor people shouldn't have kids. Want a pet? Get fish, or a turtle. Preferably no pets.
Live in the city? Take a bus. Buy pepperspray if you can't carry.

Food is cheap. Visit /fit/, you can still be healthy on beans/rice/chicken and veggies, and for less than you'd think in monthly cost. Drink water. Treat yourself with tea. Not that lipton shit, some unsweetened, decent tea.
>>
>>1412937
Damn if I took my own advice I wouldn't be a NEET right now.
>>
how to avoid the situation in this bullshit game
>dont have kids out of wedlock
>dont have a fucking pet if youre poor
>dont rack up credit card debt
>get everything second hand
>fucking live with others if you're too poor to rent alone
and generally have an IQ on par with the rest of humanity
>>
Well, first of all I would never have kids if I was as poor as the game presents me to be. It's not my fault nor problem that some retards in poverty couldn't use protection.

Second, that game presents an awful amount of bad luck in one month's time frame.

Third, why do I have a college degree but only have the skills to make $9/hr. Again, not my fault nor problem retards get philosophy degrees.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-19-52-44.png (239KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-19-52-44.png
239KB, 1440x2560px
Meh, could have done better
>>
Made it after literally getting fired on like day 6 for hearing a co-worker out in the parking lot about his potential union formation.

Luckily a guy paid me $200 to stay in the living room. I like how it makes out that house sharing is a bad thing.

>you have been charged $5 for having a bank balance below $50

please tell me this is not a thing in America
>>
>>1413478
Some accounts do have penalties for going under a certain number
Mine has some fee for going under $1500
>>
>>1412790
>male model millionaire
>Implying they are not the most hated fathers
>>
>>1411927
>http://playspent.org/html/
this hipster site is giving me eye cancer and aspergus
>>
>>1413478
its only a think for high interest accounts. normal bank accounts don't have that. you can have charge back if you overdraw your account, but you have to sign up for that.

In other words, the game is implying the player took some high interest bank account with no money to put into it, further confirming the fact that this situation is the character's fault
>>
What's the cheat code for no kid?
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this shit?

I'm sorry but I'm never going to have to worry about this because I'm not retarded enough to get into this situation in the first place.
>>
>>1412783
>HAVE to get one

so close to reality with some people i know who cry poor its sad
>>
>>1411927
Cool game overall. I agree with the posters that are saying one person can't have that much bad luck in one month but it isn't too uncommon to have at least one or a few unexpected expenses come up. I can relate with the medical bills, car problems and work issues. Sometimes shitty stuff happens which is why it is even more important to budget and save.

I think the problem here for poor people isn't money, it's a lack of financial education. Instead of helping them pay their bills or just giving them cash, non-profit organizations should be requiring them to go through a course to help them manage their finances. Without giving them that knowledge, I can't justify donating because they are going to wind up in the same situation and my money would be wasted.
>>
>>1411927
I won the game with over $100 per month extra

I was once hella broke and lived without electricity for a month with my parents and our secret apartment pets in a one room apartment.

You can get out of poverty, it just means saving money, asking for a lot of favors and ignoring your dental health or just getting any problem teeth yanked out for free by the social aid dentists.

My mother and I were both highly addicted to ciggies (she still is) and I would trade food stamps for cash to buy us rolling papers and tobacco or cheap ass ciggies

Again, not hard to get out of if you really want to get out, all it takes is a bicycle or a bus pass and a job for 1 month and you're on your way.

ps. my job was part time, minimum wage. we're now all fine and it's all thanks to that job
>>
>>1413478
Local bank offers an account with a $50 minimum or they take $1 of the balance each month until it's empty. Which is 4 solid years of inactivity
>>
File: breeze.png (84KB, 1277x677px) Image search: [Google]
breeze.png
84KB, 1277x677px
2ez gg
>>
>>1411927
I made it, but this game is so shitty in terms of the decisions. They force you to make retarded choices to get the point across.
>>
>thousands in debt in consumer goods
>minimum wage w/ college degree
>get sick multiple times a month
>get into multiple car accidents, that are all your fault, each month
>insurance this expensive current even exist
>single parent
>Have to buy expensive consumer goods for kids
>$75 cell phone plan
>expensive ass pet
>spends more in food and electricity in a single month than I do in three

This game is a Democrat voter simulator
>>
>>1411927
This games dumb but ya its a fair point. Being poor is a vicious cycle. There are a lot of fees and payments only porr people have to make like late fees reconnect fees ect
>>
>>1412829
not everyone lives in LA fagit
>>
>>1412842
not everyone can afford college m8
>>
does everyone in this thread realize that some pregnancies are unplanned? my brothers first child was concieved while on birth control
>>
>>1413712
Liberal fucks have been whining about abortion rights for the past 40 years. Take advantage of it.
>>
>>1413714
but im a dude
>>
>>1413717
How about don't stick your dick into vaginas when you aren't ready for a child?
>>
>>1413724
lol
the fuck outta here fag
>>
>>1413712

No, the kid was conceived when the woman either stopped taking or missed pills

It is impossible to get pregnant in the pill if you are following the directions

Pregnancy is the point to sex, so fucking without proper protection is by definition a planned pregnancy
>>
>>1413739
>It is impossible to get pregnant in the pill if you are following the directions
false
>so fucking without proper protection is by definition a planned pregnancy
youre very dumb
>>
>>1413741

I'm a 2nd year med student, so believe what you want.

Every case of failed oral contraception can be traced back to user error. No one will directly admit this though.

I'm not the one paying child support
>>
>>1413747
>im a second year med student
youre going to be a really shitty doctor if you really think pills are 100% effective
>>
>>1413747
>I'm not the one paying child support
yo taxes are bitch
>>
>>1413753

The cases of women not responding to oral contraception is extremely rareand when it does, it is usually caught in the first two months when she inevitably gets pregnant

You don't take birth control for several months and then have it magically stop working.

But who cares what science and statistics say, his girl said she didn't miss a pill, so that is all that matters.
>>
>>1413762
sure man. some pills invented in the 50s are 100% effective. i mean why should facts and statistics color your opinion youre a second year med student after all
>>
File: skrubs.png (83KB, 1908x935px) Image search: [Google]
skrubs.png
83KB, 1908x935px
>2016
>not inheriting fat stacks of cash
>not selling drugs
>not killing yourself until you make it
>>
File: current year.png (84KB, 1908x923px) Image search: [Google]
current year.png
84KB, 1908x923px
>>1413768
I think I did okay.

CMON STEP IT UP!!1!!11!
>>
>>1413765

None of that is my opinion or words, it's from a good friend that is an obgyn that has been practicing for over 30 years.

Women come in pregnant with their husband's and boyfriends all the time claiming their bc failed. Sure enough , you get them alone and question then and the inconsistencies come out.

Missing pills and inconsistent timing significantly drops the effectiveness

Now, you can argue that we're just humans and can't be perfect. I will concede that, but that's the user, not the pill,that is failing.

>pills invented in the 50s

Logical fallacies have no place in this conversation
>>
>>1413774

This anon invested in KNPD
>>
>>1413765
>>1413777
Want to hear a secret?
tell your whore girl to shut her whore legs. if you aren't responsible enough to handle potential consequences, you CLEARLY aren't responsible enough to be fucking a stupid whore

ALSO
women don't just "get" pregnant. they know when they miss doses, poke holes in condoms, etc. Don't trust a bitch ever. never ever. accidents happen but a bitch getting knocked up on "accident" is never the case.
>>
>>1413781
are you 12
>>
>>1413777
>control t
>is the pill 100% effective
really why do you keep arguing. its embarrassing
>>
>>1413782
>>1413783

Lol butthurt

Not an argument
>>
>>1412783
what
>>
>>1411927
That game is utter fucking bullshit. Also, if you have a kid while on minimum wage you ought to be fucking castrated.
>>
>>1412810
Not everybody lives in India.
>>
>>1413508
Abortion
>>
File: spent_org.png (84KB, 1920x956px) Image search: [Google]
spent_org.png
84KB, 1920x956px
>poverty made me rich
>>
>>1413937
How the fuck did you do that? Are you cheating?

>(But rent's due tomorrow.)
Lol
>>
>>1412810
holy mother of god, fucking how?
where i live, one accident basically ruins your life for a year
>>
File: inspect_element_hacking.png (6KB, 432x161px) Image search: [Google]
inspect_element_hacking.png
6KB, 432x161px
>>1413996
>inspect element
>>
File: 1.png (26KB, 696x446px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
26KB, 696x446px
>>1411927
poor people need to stay poor
>>
The main theme I'm picking up from this game is that poor people shouldn't have children
>>
>>1412810
That's because you are a terrible driver and an asshole.
>>
File: Gitgud.png (48KB, 1019x655px) Image search: [Google]
Gitgud.png
48KB, 1019x655px
>When you win the game legitimately and can still afford rent on the first.
>>
>>1414037

My friend just had a baby,and he showed me his budget for the past three months. It costs an average of $70 per week for food, clothing diapers, equipment, and other expenses.

They're not poor, so no big deal.

Now imagine you make minimum wage at $7.it takes you 10 hours of work each week just for the necessities of a single child

His are you supposed to buy the newest Jordans like That?
>>
>>1414328
This.

I don't get why poor people have kids, but suddenly you're a bad person or an elitist for saying that.
>>
>>1414018
lmfao
>>
>>1412034

Thats what this entire stupid as hell test is.....

Normal people dont have THAT much bad luck.

Job strikes????? Uhhh no... not at the local Lowes store. Not at the god damn mcdonalds.

Stupid ass game is VERY BIASED.
>>
>>1414328
>Now imagine you make minimum wage at $7

1. You absolutely should NEVER have a child while making minimum wage. I dont care if it was an accident, its your fault. Point blank. there is NO excuse besides forced rape.

2. minimum wage was NEVER meant to be a sustainable wage for fucking family! I got paid $7.25 an hour at fast food when I was 16 because thats what you get at entry level no experience jobs. Guess what else? When I was 19 I got a job at Lowes making $10.25, ending up at $11.15 when I graduated from college 2 years later....

Anyone working at minimum wage and complaining is in that spot because they put themselves there. If a 16 year old can climb up the ladder WITH NO COLLEGE DEGREE so can you!

Im nearly 24 now making $22 an hour, all it takes it hard work and budgeting. Something most people cant and wont do.
>>
>>1414328
>How are you supposed to buy the newest Jordans like that?
Yeah man, it's so sad. Not to mention all the kickass concerts and raves they have to pass up on. How can they ever live without girls' night?
>>
File: 1468714769315.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1468714769315.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
This game is obnoxiously stupid.

I'm 23, getting back on track with college, working at an aerospace company as their sysadmin, and my last job was being a fucking manager at Macy's. I pulled myself out of the shittiest situations (parents dying, having to max a credit card to have a foot tunor removed, lovely shit like that, etc) and this is just retarded. "Duurrr you own a ton of shit! And your CC is maxed and you JUST NOW look for a job LOL"

IM MAD AS FUCK
>>
>>1414407
>minimum wage was NEVER meant to be a sustainable wage for fucking family!

That's nice, but guess what? It's become a "sustainable wage" for a many families.

Whatever its intentions were are gone.
>>
>>1414407
Here in Europe it is meant to be a livable wage, which is why in my country they have a sliding scale for age.

So a 16 year old earns a total shit wage which serves as money for going out. A 19 year old earns enough to help pay for college and beer. But 23 and older earn a wage you are supposed to be able to live on.

Needless to say 23+ year olds don't get hired for shit positions anymore, they prefer the cheaper employees. You either do work that equals charity or warrants your pay or you can fuck right off to welfare, which is definitely worse than a full-time minimum wage position.

In my country minimum wage is 8,80 an hour for 23 and older, so about $10 USD. It's a livable wage, no more no less.
>>
>>1414459
It's not anybody else's fault that many people were financially ignorant enough to start families making minimum wage.
>>
>>1414459
You really do have to be a piece of shit to work full time for minimum wage.

I mean think about it, I dont even know of jobs that even pay minimum wage anymore. Mcdonalds pays more...

Everyone I ask makes more than minimum wage. Even people that started out on it and remain at the same place of business.

A girl I know just got a job from a temp agency making 13 an hour mixing vape chemicals to make vape fluid. She gets 50+ hours a week and with the OT her wage is essentially 17 an hour.

Its almost like you'd have to try to remain at minimum wage.
>>
>Go to the Laundromat ($30)
phew
>>
>>1414480

Yeah thats some fucking bullshit right there.

Pretty soon youd be much better off buying your own fucking washer. Easily had for $200-300 new.

Idiots running that site assume you live in Jew York or some shit.

MEANWHILE its $1 to wash here in NC and $1.25 to dry.
>>
>>1414480
>Your landlord raised your rent overnight, if you don't like it you can move out
>Not just telling your landlord good luck collecting your illegal increase
phew
>>
>>1414488

The game contradicts itself, any place that changes $30 for laundry would also have very strict laws on rent increases(skewed in favor of tenant) and certainly any overnight rent increase woudlnt affect you the next day or even the next month....

Also, leases are a thing...
>>
>>1414513
I think this game is just a caricature of the stupid decisions poor people make.
>>
>>1411927
1rst time day 26
2nd time finished with $565 left over

jew jew ca choo
>>
>have kids
>have shit job making no money
>don't live at home
>buy bullshit expensive stuff that you "need"

I hate this fucking game. It is so one sided, its incredible.

Literally don't have fucking kids and be smart with your money if you are poor. This is not hard at all jesus christ.
>>
>>1412810
You need your license revoked and your car forcibly taken away
>>
>>1414480
Bath tub+soap
>>
>kid
>pet
>car while living in city
>7200 dollar debt at start of game

I hate the poor more now than I did before playing
>>
>kid
>pet
>car
>debt
>gpa dies and no inheritance.

must be genetic.
>>
>>1412810
I've had one accident in 10 years and that was a fender bender due to a deceptively icy road.

How the fuck do you get into 32 accidents in one year?
>>
So for one I live in the city and still have to own a car. For two, my paycheck got HALVED for literally no reason. This is stupid.
>>
>>1414696
I know. I love how the game is basically arguing "being poor is not about stupid decisions, its about being trapped" by putting you in a situation where the stupid decisions have already been made for you.

And even then people have consistently ended up in the green while playing this. its fucking pathetic
>>
File: Gitgud2.png (49KB, 1023x651px) Image search: [Google]
Gitgud2.png
49KB, 1023x651px
>>1415022
Just pulled off the game again with next month's rent still saved up.

And that's even with my paycheck getting halved after the first one.
>>
I'm thinking about making a similar game to this but without the bias. You just have to balance your job and social life and could potentially get rich. Can't think of any terribly fun or skill-intensive mechanics though
>>
>>1414037
"The rich get richer and the poor get... children."
>>
>>1411927
I even went to the kids play, bought them shit for the sports team, saw a therapist, went for the salad.
I just didn't spend on money on the needless pathos shit they tried to use as a money sink. "Distant family marriage with people you barely know 500 miles away! Spend half your savings and go?" Like clearly no I won't make such a bad decision if I'm down to my last $1,000 with an unstable income.
>>
File: imahave1160toshow.png (27KB, 955x533px) Image search: [Google]
imahave1160toshow.png
27KB, 955x533px
>>1415152
forgot the image & I'm an awful triple poster
>>
>>1411927

Bullshit game. Oh noes! You have dirty clothes, will you wear the dirty or go to a laundry mat...

Bitch, I have washed many of clothes in the sink and bathtub. Goddamn, no wonder these guys are broke. They are stupid.
>>
>>1411927
Month ended with $268.

As someone who grew up poorer than that, I must say this game is full of unnecessary expenses, and the schedule of bad events is simply incredible (too many at a time).

But it didn't feel new to me. Go to thrift shop to but clothes, eat the minimum, pay all your bills on time, etc. Nothing special.
>>
File: Carl.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>1411927
Through with 736

Pretty sure my kid will grow up to be pic related.
>>
>>1415214
Hey, I selected another path and decided to go maxi-Jew this time.

Finished the month with $1,160, bretty gud. I never had this kind of money when I was poor.
>>
>>1415251
Nah, teaching your kids they can't have nice things makes them frugal and financially responsible, hence successful.

t. knower
>>
I love the game's message, but I hate the execution. I've lived in poverty before, and a lot of this bullshit is a complete non-issue for people who know how to be poor. Can't attend your child's play? Sorry bud, if you like eating, you'll have to have me watch the recording. Kid threatens not to eat lunch because his schoolmates are assholes? Enjoy the hunger, champ, food's on the table when you're ready to grow your ass up. Dirty clothes and no facilities? Lemme introduce you to the sink and some detergent; humans lived without washing machines for thousands of years, and you can too.

If anything, all this game illustrates is that health insurance and landlords are total bullshit and being poor isn't fun. Everybody knows that already.
>>
>>1415284
>knowing how to be poor

This should be a concept, we could turn that into a book or a YouTube weekly show.

"I WILL TEACH YOU TO BE POOR!"
>>
File: thanks obama.jpg (92KB, 1920x1042px) Image search: [Google]
thanks obama.jpg
92KB, 1920x1042px
>>1411927
>$30 to go to the laundromat

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>1411927

Oh yeah, I also love how they cheat you out of a paycheck. get paid every 7 days equals 4 paychecks a month. They don't even let you get paid until the 10th. Cheating faggots, and I still ended the month with over 700 bucks.
>>
>grandfather dies
>landlord tries to scam me
>start to develop heart problems
>annual car inspection to pay
>landlord gets pissed about having a pet and tries to scam me some more
>get into a car accident
>kids shoes break down
>coworker gets sick requiring surgery
>overdue vehicle charges
>all this shit in the same month
I chose to live in the city, why do I need a car? My exercise is walking everywhere, fuck gyms.
It's a fun idea, but the execution is retarded. They could have done something more with the food than.
>bulk buy some shit and it never comes up again

The most annoying thing is the fact that it only lasts a month desu.
>>
>>1412803
You poor man
>>
>>1414513
This. Did the character rent an apartment from a slumlord without a lease or contract? For $850??
>>
>>1412510
THIS
>>
File: 1445815161252.jpg (44KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
1445815161252.jpg
44KB, 480x487px
>>1414018
>btw, i am gay as fuck
>>
>>1411927
>Your landlord found out that you have a pet, and now you have to pay a $350 pet fee.

Why the fuck did this retard bring a pet into the apartment if it wasn't allowed. You deserve to starve desu
>>
>>1415049
Yes, please please do. It would be awesome, 9/10 would meme - IGN

Make it almost identical in setup and mechanics to this game but make the choices more expansive and the time period longer.

So:
>start at 18
>choose to live with parents or move out
>college or work
>choice of major (random skill vs. money scale)
>choice of career
>work/study or party
>investments/savings
etc.

Then throw in random events that can affect your choices.

>parents kick you out
>parents get ill/go bankrupt
>accidental pregnancy
>robbery
>illness
>car breaks down
>friends abandon you
>get fired from job/career ruined
>if criminal career get arrested/etc.

You get the idea. Even if you set the game to "hard mode" aka niggermode where you start out without a dad, living in a ghetto with shit schools you can still make it. And if you play the game hipstermode choosing a liberal arts major you demonstrably fuck yourself.

Make the game including immigrant mode. Do it.
>>
>>1411927
>auto-assumes you have a child
Fuck this.
>>
>>1413564
I would consider that fucking up pretty bad and even then you managed to crawl out with a part time job.
>>
I'm SocDem as fuck, but this is just stupid.

>landlord forces you to pay for window
>go for legal advice
>3 month waiting list and you have to pay it!
>no option to go to the fucking library and look up readily available advice
>no option to tell landlord to get fucked and then sue the shit out of him if he does anything

>your kid wants to do something that costs money while you're dirt poor
>OH NO HE CAN'T DO IT NOW HE MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU AREN'T DESTITUTE

>say no to babysitter instead of going out with friends
>poor people have to make sacrifices! No fucking shit

>buy shit paper, beans, pasta, bread, milk, apples and peanut butter
>tells me how I might have to go hungry because I'm poor
>buy a burger instead of a salad because salads are a dumb fucking meme food
>tells me I'm going to get fat because I'm poor

I've been poor. Technically I still am, and yet I can afford to raise a happy family (accidental preggo, wife couldn't deal with abortion, now have 3 kiddos). I see families complaining about a combined income of 90k+ complaining about how hard they have it financially and we're barely breaking 50k. People live on credit and are pissing their money away so that they can have new phones on expensive plans, shiny new cars and big TVs. They see this as the baseline standard of living, rather than luxury spending.

With that said, things ARE really hard for some people who have made a few bad decisions that have been compounded by things outside of their control. For that reason, I believe that a functional social safety net is an integral part of a modern society. Part of that safety net is strong legislation protecting employees and tenants. Feel free to call me a communist and threaten to throw me out of helicopters if you like.
>>
File: jew_basic[1].jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic[1].jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>1414037
name brands are very important
>>
File: EWBTE.png (50KB, 1033x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EWBTE.png
50KB, 1033x1080px
I totally neglected myself but gave kid everything but Nike's.

mfw my kid is gifted in language and also got proper lessons in math from me... gj kid, gj
>>
>>1413712
that what adoption is for.

>b..but we want to keep the unplanned baby we have no means to take care of

then whose fucking fault is it that you're struggling?
>>
>>1414462
>talking about europe like its one nebulous society
>>
>>1414513
This is law in the USA. Even if you evict someone for a legitimate reason, you still have to go through the courts. Trying to extort your tenants for extra money is next level retarded.
>>
>>1415214
NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO DO THAT

YOU FUCKING RACIST ASSHOLES
>>
>>1415818
>putting your kid into the shitty system on the chance that someone might take care of them
Nigger tier anon.
It might be good from a Darwinist perspective but it's still shit.
>>
I thought most poor people in the US get state subsidized health care? When I was poor I did.
>>
File: 516145641685.png (21KB, 576x441px) Image search: [Google]
516145641685.png
21KB, 576x441px
>>1411927
>every worker who refuses to join a union does so because he's scared
>start of with 7k creditcard-debt making the whole exercise pointless

what a joke
>>
>>1415214
I like you.

>>1415822
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>1412810

Is your job driving a tank through the streets of Paris?
>>
File: 1456173898553.png (212KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456173898553.png
212KB, 1024x1024px
>child gets bullied for being a 'free lunch kid'

>pay 5$ a day extra or risk YOUR CHILD GOING HUNGRY
>free lunch
>risk of hunger
>>
File: asd.png (51KB, 1263x602px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
51KB, 1263x602px
how am I ever going to cope, guys
>>
>Without warning, your landlord has raised your rent, effective immediately. When you argue that the increase is illegal, you’re told, “If you don’t like it, you can move out.”

>no option to tell the landlord to go fuck himself and dare him to file an eviction notice
>no option to file with the county housing department and get the landlord's ass blasted

This game has to be a joke. Nobody could've spent the time it took to make this without seeing how fucking stupid half of these things are.
>>
This American stuff is really silly.

>Since your company doesn’t offer sick leave, that’s going to cost you a day of pay and count as a strike on your record. Hope you feel better tomorrow!
What the fuck is this bullshit.

Anyway, I ended up with 11 dollars plus losing my car. I lost my job because I had no car, but why couldn't I just take the bike?
>>
>>1415136

IDIOCRACY IS HABBENING
>>
>college educated with a mortgage

>suddenly a single parent with $7300 in credit debt and a car that's being repossessed and a kid and a pet and only now looking for a job
>get sick three times a month and get in an accident twice
>people pull blatantly illegal things that bleed money and you're somehow incapable of doing even the most basic things
>your job starts and minimum wage and suddenly halves for no reason and you do nothing about it

>still finish with more money than I started with

great game, 10/10
>>
>>1415859
I'd like to bash on the US as much as the next guy, but I actually agree that paid sick-leave shouldn't be mandatory.
>>
File: 564545.png (98KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
564545.png
98KB, 375x360px
>>1415866
>pet
Oh god. I even forgot about that one.
>>
>>1415868
>Paid sick leave shouldn't be mandatory
You've got to be kidding. It's precisely the fact that everyday life stuff going wrong could utterly wreck your life in the US that makes the US so shit. If you fall and break your leg you don't get sick leave, the hospital bills ruin your finances and you can get fired for missing work.

Granted, a lot of things have to have gone wrong in your life for all of this to happen. But the fact that simply getting any moderate to serious illness can ruin every other part of your life so completely is the biggest meme for why the US is so crap for living in.
>>
>>1415944

Healthcare did not become so expensive until the government started meddling with it. We don't need paid sick leave, we need to deregulate the health industry and get the state out of the way. Paid sick leave would strongly incentivize employers to not ever take a chance on sickly people, the obese, the old etc. All of these workers "rights" bullshit regulations benefit the mediocre workers at the expense of the strongest and the weakest.
>>
File: beatthis.png (85KB, 1920x1085px) Image search: [Google]
beatthis.png
85KB, 1920x1085px
>>1412056
>>1412746
>>
>>1411927
Why do I own a car? I would be taking the bus if I was this poor. Why cant I buy rice at the supermarket Why cant I tell my kid to shut the fuck up and eat their free meals instead of bitching about getting made fun of?

Still ended the month with $369, but there was a lot of bullshit in this game.
>>
>>1415953
>Healthcare did not become so expensive until the government started meddling with it.
Citation heavily fucking needed. I dare you to prove how the vast majority of people who cannot afford any significant medical procedures now would be able to after the government "stops meddling". And no, "muh free market" is not an argument. It's ideological rhetoric for the politically illiterate.
>>
>>1412810
You shouldnt have a driver's license, anon
>>
>>1415835
>adoption is worse than crippling poverty or killing them

alright dumbass

BTW, nigger tier is having a child out of wedlock
>>
>>1415965

Muh free market. That's seriosuly the answer. Look at how hard it is to start a business and compete with existing players in health. It is just a modern guild system to prevent competition. And look, american citizens pay an insane amount for healthcare over their taxes, the existing system has very little to do with the free market.

https://mises.org/blog/how-government-regulations-made-healthcare-so-expensive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdqp22G_K4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Y8vGuBkrk
>>
>>1415850
>kids bullied for free lunch
>things that never happened

I got free lunch (and breakfast) as a kid. Nobody even knew because they don't announce it to the entire school and even if they did nobody would give a shit.
>>
>>1415859
why is it your employer's job to cover your illness instead of your own? That's fucking retarded
>>
>>1415944
if the ~200 dollar bill for breaking your leg bankrupts you, then you are shit at life.
>>
File: 1347799615139.png (42KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1347799615139.png
42KB, 1585x1527px
>take manual labour job
>cripple after one week
>>
>>1415978

People do not understand that they are paying for it anyway. They think that if the employer gets the added on burden for paying for all sorts of nonsense like sick days and car insurance the money just magically comes out of the employers pockets, they honestly believe that the only consequence is that the employer will have to wait a few months more to buy another swimming pool. It's simple really, the money for sick leave is visible, because it goes into your account. What is lost; the extra employee that doesn't get hired, the cut hours or the expansion with opportunities for promotion that never happens are all invisible. It's hard, even for a lot of smart people, to imagine the stuff that never happens like this.
>>
Highest so far?
>>
You know low/minimum wage really isnt even that bad. When I was working my first job a couple years ago as a young lad making 8.50 an hour I was balling like a motherfucker on that money. Although I didnt have kids or anything, and I was just paying my bills, my share of the rent with my roommates and pocketing the rest.
>>
>>1415974
>Look at how hard it is to start a business and compete with existing players in health.
Please be joking, unless you unironically want to lower the bar for physicians. Next time you need healthcare for less, why don't you just get your surgery in Mexico?

Also:
>increase demand for healthcare
It does so by making it accessible for more people for fuck sakes. If you couldn't afford to get a bunch of non-life threatening afflictions looked at before, of course it's going to spike when shit like medicaid/care opens up the floodgates.
>>
>>1415981
200 dollars? Admittedly I'm not that familiar with US healthcare costs, but from what I understand that shit will cost you like $2k? Then there's all the work you're missing, etc.
>>
>>1415850
>no option to make the kid some food and pack it

wtf
>>
>>1416025

I absolutely want to lower the bar. I want to remove it completely. If I want to go have a rash looked at by a med students that's my business. Most medical problems are small, open heart surgery and butthole transplants are rare. The bar was put in place because the doctors worried they were not being paid as much as they should. Private licenses are common in all parts of the businessworld, from food to housing. When I needed a place to rent in London for a year I knew the company I wanted to rent from was trustworthy because they were licensed privately. If you want to go to some quack that operates with a rusty saw I guess you could, would you also eat at a restaurant where you found a rats tail in the food?

I don't live very close to Mexico and I don't speak spanish. I'm sure there are a lot of great places to get treated in Mexico though, I would certainly consider it. It's like finding a decent restaurant, just see what other customers say, license and do they publish any kind of success rate.

>increase demand for healthcare

That is not accurate, the issue is that the supply is decreased, the demand is pretty much constant, a broken leg is broken and needs treatment no matter the circumstances. Health treatment is not some finite supply like the apples in your tree, when the demand increases and the price goes up the supply would normally go up as more people come in to make a profit. The government prevents that from happening by discouraging potential supplyers from entering the market. If you had one McDonalds in your town and the state declared that noone else would be allowed to compete with the McDonalds then the price would go up, yes. But the price would go up as a consequence of regulations, not because there are not enough burgers to go around.
>>
>>1415944
I'm not against healthcare. I am against employers having to pay the bill instead of the government/tax payer. It's just yet another reason for employers not to hire a new employer which means one less job in jobland.
>>
>>1415953
>Healthcare did not become so expensive until the government started meddling with it.
This is only the case in the US. You guys have a terrible quality-to-price ratio of healthcare compared to other countries. Healthcare done right is just a basic right in any first world country imo and I am a very libertarian guy in most aspects of life, but on that I won't butch. You can blame someone for buying an expensive TV they don't need. You can't blame someone for getting cancer.
>>
>>1416074
*a new employee
>>
>>1415983
That confused me too. Job description said you lift 20lb boxes. What kind of person gets crippled lifting 20lb boxes?
>>
>>1416082

Actually, the survival rates for the US is pretty great for cancer, but cancer is detected much more frequently in the US. The thing with cancer is that we all get cancer if we live long enough, and a lot of time, depending on the cancer and our personal health, the cancer will just go away on its own without killing us, so it's easy to get confused about the actual state of healthcare when comparing statistics from different nations.

I completely agree that everyone should have access to important health care. But so does everyone I talk to about this! So if you agree, and I agree and everyone agrees that the maybe 1-5% of the population that are too poor to afford it should be given what they need, why can't we just give it to them ourself? Why bring in the government and the huge overhead for administration that comes with it? I donate money, and I would gladly donate even more if my taxes were cut. Private charity have an incentive to prove that they are helping the greatest amount of people the most for the smallest amount of money possible. When the government fucks it up and people are killed by rank incompetence the answer is always to fund the mess more. People respond to incentives. I know more than a little bit about European healthcare, my wife is scandinavian. Lotta people die waiting for healthcare and a lotta people die from bad treatment.
>>
File: aaaa.png (51KB, 1596x776px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
51KB, 1596x776px
Alright this is the highest one so far
>>
>>1411986
>>1412031
>>1411927

Game is bullshit.

>You have to be a single parent
>You have to own a pet
>You have to have student loan payments
>You have to have house payments for a house you aren't living in.
>Distance from your work place barely effects price.
>Root canal and heart attack at age 25 in the same month.
>Parking ticket, speeding ticket, car crash, renewal of license, and car insurance in the same month.
and worst of all.
>Decide NOT to smash kid's piggy bank
>Kid wants ice cream and there is no way to make him pay for it with his own money.
or
>Do you buy your kid $250 sneakers because you love him
>Or do you buy $10 sneakers like a cheap bastard?
>>
File: aaaaa.png (48KB, 1592x777px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.png
48KB, 1592x777px
OKAY no one is gonna beat this
>>
File: red-nev-confusion.png (359KB, 513x674px) Image search: [Google]
red-nev-confusion.png
359KB, 513x674px
>>1416102
Yeah and even though I'm lifting boxes 7 hours a day, I still need to buy a gym membership if I want to stay healthy.
>>
>>1416061
I just wanted you to know that, with all due respect to the effort you took to write that response, I will just let it sit there and speak for itself.

You want a world where the medical field becomes directly analogous to the restaurant business, that's all you had to say.
>>
>>1416180
You forgot

>have so much shit moving into your new place you need to have a yard sale

This person you play as in this game is a fucking retard
>>
>>1415850
This.
Growing up, I never qualified for free lunch, and I never saw anybody give kids shit for getting it. Hell, I knew students whose parents falsified their earnings to the school just so their kids could get free lunch. Free shit, yo.
>>
Do amerilards get charged for having under $50?
>>
File: asdfsdf.png (4KB, 425x51px) Image search: [Google]
asdfsdf.png
4KB, 425x51px
How quickly can you guys lose?
>>
File: kickers.jpg (103KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
kickers.jpg
103KB, 900x675px
>decide to live very close to my warehouse job (which is in the middle of a metropolitan city for some reason)
>car gets fucked up
>decide not to fix it
>take bus to work
>someone siphons gas out of my already broken car
>get to work late as a result
>lose money for showing up late
>car gets repossessed
>get fired for not being able to go to work
>>
File: 6ers.png (23KB, 648x510px) Image search: [Google]
6ers.png
23KB, 648x510px
>>1416626
>>
File: asdfsdf2.png (4KB, 416x47px) Image search: [Google]
asdfsdf2.png
4KB, 416x47px
>>1416628
2nd attempt, pretty damn fast
>>
File: day5.png (21KB, 1147x736px) Image search: [Google]
day5.png
21KB, 1147x736px
>>1416630
I got the same as you, dont know if you can go broke quicker
>>
Any of you guys remember Real Lives? That was fun.
>>
>>1416633
>>1416630
It's impossible to do it in less than 5 days because
Day 1 is find a job
Day 2 is insurance
Day 3 is choosing location
Day 4 is selling your shit
Day 5 is the first random event
>>
>>1416651
Find job first, but no payment yet, start with $1000
If you live as close to work as possible, sell your things, and then have the dental issue random event (which is not covered by your health insurance no matter which plan you buy) you can lose on day 5.
>>
File: 678687685.png (31KB, 1366x662px) Image search: [Google]
678687685.png
31KB, 1366x662px
>>1411927
>>
File: fuck this bullshit game.png (21KB, 623x504px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this bullshit game.png
21KB, 623x504px
>>1411927
This game is posted every now and then. It's the most unrealistic piece of shit you could think of.

>Live right next to the place I work at
>You can bike or walk to work, 0 km!
>Need a car anyway
>Oh by the way you have to pay your rent now despite it being just a few days into the month
>Also, the car needs to be inspected once a year and guess what fuck you, it's today
>Oh shit something broke, call the landlord and have fixed because you pay fucking rent and that is one of their responsibilities?
>Nope, fork out $250 (everything's $250 apparently) or fix the pipe yourself for FIFTY MOTHER FUCKING DOLLARS JESUS CHRIST PIPE AND FITTINGS DOES NOT FUCKING COST FUCK INT GUFUCK $50 MOTHER FUCKING I WILL FIND YOU AND WILL KILL-
>Oh yeah, the car that you didn't need because you lived right next to work? You fucked up driving those 50 yards over there, and have to pay $250 in overdue charges
>If you don't pay we may take it
Fine, fucking take it you cunts I live next to the god damned place anyway.
>You're broke as fuck, nobody will even lend you $1k but everyone wants you to pay everything for them
>Your credit card kept you afloat while you were trying to hold onto your home. But even though the house is gone, the balance isn’t.
>What Do You Want To Do?
>Pay it off ($7,300)
>Pay the minimum ($219)
>Ignore it
Wait, what? I had $1k to my name and I BOUGHT A FUCKING HOUSE? I'M NOT RENTING?! FUCK OFF. FUCK. OFF.
>Pay it because defaulting on it isn't an option apparently
Anyway, here's my result.
>>
>>1414400
>Stupid ass game is VERY BIASED

Of course it's biased. The entire point of the game is to get you to donate money to someone "living SPENT", with the game's developers only taking a portion of all donated proceeds to "spread the word further". You can't guilt trip people into donating while making the person's life in the game realistic.

>C'mon goy, I mean guy, don't you want to help out some other goys, I mean guys.
>>
>>1416706
The best thing about it though is how you can STILL make out with more money than you started out with, just by not being a massive retard.
>>
>>1416817
>The best thing about it though is how you can STILL make out with more money than you started out with, just by not being a massive retard.
Nah, the only way to do that is to go full retard in a completely different way. If you get the warehouse job and no health insurance, for example. Or not pay your bills.
>>
>>1416683
kek
>>
>>1412810
r u a Destruction Derby driver?
>>
>>1416044
if you go to the most expensive hospital maybe. But then, why are you doing that if you're poor?

There are plenty of medical centers that treat poor people at discounted rates. If you don't have health insurance, it would probably be a good idea to familiarize yourself with these places.

Despite what Michael Moore and his ilk say, most people who get wrecked by medical bills got that way because of poor choices about their care.
>>
>>1412056
I got $1054.
What's your excuse, you cuck?
I've been using my fake ID for years to avoid paying my bills.
>>
>>1412810
WHAT THE ACTU AL FUCK?
how is this possible?
L M A O
M A O
A O
O
>>
>>1412830
You idiots REEE about Chad's cock ravaging women, yet you agree with the logic behind Stacyies falling head over heel and spreading hteir legs for them.
>>
>>1416481
no, you dumbass, he's saying the healthcare industry is comparable to restaurants in that they both are bound by laws of supply and demand. To say otherwise is to deny reality.

>I'm just gonna let the fact that you want us to operate with an understanding of reality speak for itself. I offer everyone to have free healthcare forever paid for with unicorn dust

this is how stupid you are
>>
Something else about this game.

>people use the interwebs to make extra income

What fucking extra income!? I have a gaming channel on jewtube and I have two people watching (do family count as fans?) I guess if I stole shit and sold it on e-bay it might work but I know no one personally who has used the internet to make extra money.

I guess being a single mom I can shake my tits for online tips though.
>>
>>1417126

>What fucking extra income!?

All the extra income people who are smarter than you make.
>>
>>1413782
no but you're fucking retarded as fuck
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.