[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqg/ - stupid question general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 45864856.jpg (79KB, 1024x1207px) Image search: [Google]
45864856.jpg
79KB, 1024x1207px
This board needs a question general.

I'll start:

What stops a majority shareholder from screwing over the minority shareholders by paying himself a wage covering the entire profit of the company?
>>
Noone has a question? This is your chance to ask it.
>>
>>1411920
>What stops a majority shareholder from screwing over the minority shareholders by paying himself a wage covering the entire profit of the company?
1. It's a slow board. Don't have a bitch fest just because no one responds to your post in the first 8 minutes. It's not going to slide off the board.

2. Shareholders don't get a salary.

3. Officers get a salary, but the management of the company has a fiduciary duty to operate the business in the best interests of all shareholders. This would prevent an officer, even if he had large shareholdings, from paying himself a excessive salary.
>>
>>1411920
how to invest?
>>
>>1411950
oh, k, so it's basically against the law to do so.
>>
>>1411956
that's a very broad question.
>>
>>1411920

In theory, a majority shareholder could force the board to liquidate the company and pay out everything in a dividend. However, the minor shareholders would get their cut.
>>
If you have a shitty pleb savings account at a random credit union and you make a few bucks a year from the interest, is that small amount supposed to be reported on a tax return? If not, what amount is the threshold? Canada here, if it matters.
>>
How to "slow down" when I'm talking to someone?

I don't really have social anxiety, but whenever I'm having a conversation with someone I'm not familiar with, my mind ends of racing and I stop actually listening to what they're saying and stop thinking about how I should respond. This usually ends up with me saying something stupid.
>>
some way(even slow) to make a bunch of money online?
>>
>>1412460

try meditation. just 5 minutes a day after first. then one longer session a week (like on a sunday)

you'll realize that all your thoughts are essentially involuntary and that you can't suppress them.

this will carry over into conversing.

also, take your time speaking. we all think we speak a lot slower than we actually do. replace filler words with pauses and slow down your pronunciation.

for instance, "i want to go" usually turns into "iwannago"
>>
how legit are the "complete surveys for cash" options online? Are there any that anyone here uses and can recommend for a Canadian? I'm not looking to make a second income, just a little pocket change.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.