[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to buy Modafinil online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468818406830.png (764KB, 871x611px) Image search: [Google]
1468818406830.png
764KB, 871x611px
Hey /Biz/, I have a prescription but my insurance doesn't cover Modafinil, the pharamacy wants to charge me 1k+ for just 30 pills.

I've read elsewhere that there are better generic alternatives in India or something.

Side note: I have ADHD and decided to quit Adderall since I'll be joining the military.

Thanks.
>>
ADC
>>
>>1411201
Well Modafinil is the generic. Provigil is the brand. My company makes Modafinil and it runs for about 600 a bottle even though it's generic.
>>
>>1411201
modafinilcat and modup will be the places you're gonna want to explore. If you have a legit prescription you might be able to find it on some RX sites.
>>
>>1411228
I saw on modafinilcat that I can get 40 200mg pills of 'Modalert' for $80.

Is there a site I can use to check the legitimacy of these sites? A 90% discount(from the local retail price) seems a little fishy.
>>
>>1411201
its okay the military is going to put u on some adderall on steroids anyways
>>
>>1411242
No they're going to put his ass right back on Provigil which is what he's trying to take anyways. Take it from me, I'm in the Air Force.
>>
alphabay

but instead of moda

get meth
>>
>>1411232
I've used modafinil cat in the past and they're pretty legit.

They're overamped marketing is a bit off-putting but can't argue with the product.
I might buy from them again pretty soon actually since my stockpile is almost out.

I'll post some pics later of what the stuff looks like.
>>
>>1411201
In the civilised country I live in (UK) you can buy it legally online and is damn cheap too
>>
>>1411201
>200mg 80 cents each where I live
>unlimited amount, no recipe just straight from the pharmacy

How can I flip this shit to the US and make mad cash?
>>
>>1411977
Where are you from? India?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.