[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feedback for preparations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Image076.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Image076.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
So I've been planning the last 2 years to execute my dream and I wanted to share for your feedback.

I am building an international brand primarily allowing people to chase their dreams and saving them from stess at work, failed relationships and other experiences that can change someone dramatically for good or worse. This brand will make young people feel older and old people feel younger while most importantly promoting happiness.

I purchased a extremely catchy domain (a word that is used to describe someon special) for 3000.00, filed through USPTO and received approval for a trademark (using same domain name) for 2 class services. (We'll call it merchandise) I will soon be filing a Madrid Protocol for all top 5 super nations countries as an international trademark as well)

First off, my childhood dream was to become an entertainer so I'm a rapper/singer. I performed in Seattle, Honolulu, San Franciso, San Jose and Sacramento along with other coming artists around the area this year. Each of my performances (excluding 2) were filmed professionally and had fliers that were marketing on local radio, social media and passed out locally prior to the show and my face and stage name were on them. Price per ticket is $15 and usually the crowd is about 50-90 attendees. (Nothing major to care) profits are earned by ticket sales for artists. (Nothing major to care)

Im not going to say I'm the greatest artist but there are are people that I don’t know who take out their camera phones to record me.

I don't go around social media promoting my live shows since it is floating on Youtube under my channel which is also the same name as the domain I purchased. I get some views but not a lot. That's ok because that's part of my plan.

Unfortunately, I am still in the stages of development for my plans therefore I cannot reveal my name or trademark name.

cont...
>>
File: walnut.jpg (4MB, 5669x3780px) Image search: [Google]
walnut.jpg
4MB, 5669x3780px
I paid for professional studio time that recorded big time artists (with 100% ownership of tracks) and filed copyright protection for my songs by submitting Form PA to copyright offices. They are in the process of getting mastered by 2 studios and 3 sound engineers.

I 100% own all my beats (no samples) with contract by purchasing from producer with signature from all parties. (No royalties or limitations required)

Realistically, to deliver your message to everyone in the world, it needs to be an audio visual.

I have finished my storyline and screen play for a thoughtful music video and honestly, some of the people I lounge with has cried when they finished reading my screenplay. My next course of action is to make a very thoughtful music video and get all these licenses/liability insurance required to film in my hometown, pay the actresses and actors, market the items related to the brand and keep it cool.

My website is intuitive and complete with a blog (displaying shows and other featured artists I professionaly filmed and interviewed ), store (merch) and about page (investors)

To sum it up, drop the music video > launch a large marketing campaign via online social media presence > Fulfill Customer orders. That's the starting plan.

I am curious if I should file as a Delaware C Corp as a holding company managing this project? Is there a liability for what I'm doing? I want to be open to real investors.
>>
What do you guys think?
>>
>>1411324

Requesting feedbacks
>>
Tl;dr
>>
buy kneepads
>>
>>1411446

Indeed it is. Wanted to lay out my actions so far.

>>1411448

Pass
>>
Tl;dr
>>
I can give you an advice, but I do these things for living so I'll only give you a small advice.

Incorporate in a state where you generate most revenue.
>>
>>1411461
>>1411439

You only should have said you're a singer and are preparing to launch a music video and promoting it across social media and the last line of your post.
>>
>>1411478

I'm from silicon valley. Rev is not an issue. Investors are. Delaware C Corp is only most respectable way in order to be looked at closely.

>>1411481

Not just a singer preparing to launch video. Use video as vehicle tool to market useful branded things we all use everyday. Video will make lots of people cry. Will show the real struggle of us neets and bros. Licensing in my hometown is expensive to film. Saving up and planning before shooting and hiring actors and actresses.
>>
File: DavidBrent.jpg (26KB, 346x400px) Image search: [Google]
DavidBrent.jpg
26KB, 346x400px
Op here, here's my album cover.
>>
>>1411577

lol.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.