[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a chanbro out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: nigger-pepe.jpg (43KB, 273x289px) Image search: [Google]
nigger-pepe.jpg
43KB, 273x289px
Would you sign-up and use a site that had anonymity like 4chan but had the functionality of Facebook?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10863443
>>
How the fuck would that work
>>
>>1410939
Simple anon.
>>
>>1410933
Not interested tbqh family. No one browses a site for its anonymity as the main feature.
>>
4Chan is anonymous?
>>
>>1410933
I'm not interested in registering on websites.

I like websites where you only need a password and a username, no bullshit email reg shit
>>
>>1412276
This.
Especially if I haven't used a website before or only intend on using it once.
>>
File: 1468491089058.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1468491089058.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>1410933
>anonymity
>functionality of Facebook
these two do not and cannot go together
>>
Link the site or somewhere we can track your progress.
Hint: Make it exclusive.
>>
>>1410933
I mean you'd really have to explain the benefits rather than me imagining them. That's how you'd get the money you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>1410933
Can we have a bit more info? Also, are you a day dreamer, or is there a prototype available to check out?

I'm going to feel pretty stupid for responding to this, if your just some kid with no money or coding skills pitching an idea.
>>
the whole point of Facebook is to have an identity.
the reason Facebook is scalable is because it's a public community based on interaction. the only way to make money is off of data, which is largely identity driven.

in order for this to work, you would have to market to a specific audience. probably something intelligence based where people pay to play. all the information is anonymized and the data is encrypted. non-identifiers. no data collection. even then, there is nothing stopping users from self-immolation.
>>
Not interested, don't wanna sign up, don't wanna see other's pictures, don't wanna private chan with anons. As you can guess, I don't have FB and the reasons for which I don't are the reasons I wouldnt use this version of it. People who do have FB probably would rather use it.
>>
File: 1441825026481.gif (932KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1441825026481.gif
932KB, 258x258px
>>1410942

I know what you mean

You basically want to make it so they have to sign up so no one can shit post with different IPs. They remain anonnymoose to everyone else but still have an account that they probably can't log out without clearing their cache/cookies and then changing their IP in hopes that your system still does not pickup their mac address as well.

Making it difficult for many people to shit post (though many will still try with vmWare & so on)

Did I get it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.