[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gypsy invasion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_17111-images(4)1463003007.jpg (9KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17111-images(4)1463003007.jpg
9KB, 200x223px
Hello /biz/nessmen,

I have a particularly European problem.

I work at a large supermarket and recently 2 colonies of gypsies (real full blown gypsies, not Irish travellers) have settled in the area. Needless to say, this brings a lot of problems.

They've already raided one of our competitors by entering the store with over a hundred at a time and basically stealing it empty.

We have very limited security and that's why I have this question.

How do I keep the fuckers out?

Keep in mind that I can't break the law and I can't call the cops since gypsies are protected by the EU because of the whole 'stealing is muh culture' thing.

How do I keep them out so they don't steal us out of business, senpai?

Thanks in advance.
>>
Buy a couple of shirts that say SECURITY.

have every employee wear them along with some cheap Baofeng radios, and holster to carry pepper spray.
>>
>>1410743
Install fire alarm sprinklers, but hook them up to a diluted solution of water and pepper spray. I can't imagine anyone wants go to your store anyway, but at least youll go out with a bang.
>>
Introduce slavs into the ecosystem.
>>
>>1410743
Just pretend like you live in a big US city, and conduct all your transactions after 6pm through 4 inches of bulletproof glass.
>>
>>1410743
beat the shit out of them - that is the only cure
they will come back in numbers with knives and bats
then do this>>1410855
slavs are cheap and hate gypsies
you will need to tell slavs to attack gypsies on different places too, like the whole neighborhood
you still have Poles there, right? Ukrainians? if you are in Ireland you should have Croats too...there are surely some unemployed ones fresh of the boat
generally if you beat gypos when they bring their "cavalry" they will crap their pants and leave you alone for a year or so

later just hire one to stand at the entrance with a poorly hidden bat

croats fixed their gypsy issue in ww2 by mass murder which works just fine too but I doubt it is feasible now
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.