/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blogs that you read/recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: BADScreenshot.jpg (213KB, 1392x707px) Image search: [Google]
BADScreenshot.jpg
213KB, 1392x707px
I'll start, I've been following this one for a while. He also has one called "Wallstreetplayboys" that has some great posts as well. Interesting perspective and some cool articles to read every few weeks, it's neat I guess
>>
this is garbage.. nothing compares to /biz/
>>
>>1410357
well I love /biz/ too but I gotta read other blogs and stuff too between all the great informative posts on here
>>
>>1410362
that might give you the wrong ideas and make you feel confused and unwanted. stick with us kid if you want sick gains
>>
>>1410365
i can confirm this.. /biz/ is the bulwark of free markets and sick gains
>>
Financial samurai
Motley fool
r/personalfinance, finance, investing, badeconomics, investmentclub spreadsheet
Torrent the economist, wsj,

Imf world economics outlook, country reports, global financial stability report, regional reports and download any dataset I can.
Fed/Ecb, BOE literature
Public reports from funds
Annual reports and anything published by the yale endowment, statens pensjonsfund utland (goverment pension fund of norway)
Roam treasury websites from governments and download any data/reports
Read the annual boeing and airbus global market forecast.
Read reports from specific sectors organizations/institutions to get a grasp

You people read too much news and not enough raw data/publications by the primary sources.
Actor>local and regional institution>trade shows/organizations>international sector specific entity/gov>international multisectoral high level institution [imf, wto]> ultra specialized/academics/research groups>think tanks (avoid)> news agencies [afp, reuters]> mainstream sectoral publications and newspapers and blogs [wsj, financial times]> mainstream news [NYT, CNN, Le monde, BBC].

Basing investment decisions off the end of that chain and expecting results is like playing the telephone game and expecting to have the most accurate information.
They all lie, misuse, distort, adjust, 'forget' according to institutional, intellectual, political or moral biases that are surprisingly hard to sort through.
>>
I'm surprised no one has mentioned bigger pockets
>>
File: FB_IMG_1435826183592.jpg (29KB, 614x472px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435826183592.jpg
29KB, 614x472px
>>1410351
>>1410902

the economist 2/10

MrmoneyMustache
Tropicalmba.com
TaylorPearson.Me
Paul Graham
Godin

Read more books

for perspective shift
>>
>>1410902
thanks lad, good post
>>
>>1410351
>how to be a professional rebel

trashed and laughed at
>>
>>1411454
Yeah some of the articles are a little bit cringy but a lot of stuff is quite relevant to entrepreneurship and business and all that

Pretty /biz/-tier blog
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.