[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube advertising?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1466780723500.png (523KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1466780723500.png
523KB, 1111x597px
Do you guys think a you-tube channel is worth the time invested into it? the way I see it there are two routes you can take.

A) Create Quality new content and grow a dedicated fan base who will white-list your channel on add-block

OR

B) Create multiple channels all spamming whatever the flavor of the month is along with some minor (but very grey area) thievery of other OC on YouTube just re-branded as your own
>>
>>1408581
seems like a pretty big risk, you would have probably had to start years ago to grow a youtube channel to where you are bringing in mega $$.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C53R3ivZ1FA
>>
>>1408585

This. The JewTube ship set sail long ago.

If you want a hope of gaining subs your best option is plan B, but be aware that established channels are going to be posting about FOTM shit too, and you'll have to be competing with them.
>>
As I understand it the money isn't in Youtube ads. You can only hope to make a few thousand a year which certainly isn't worth the time and energy to produce the content.

The real money is in endorsement deals.
>Shilling

Also it's a great way to get the attention of PR and Marketing firms if you have a great online presence
>Young and attractive. Likable personality on screen
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.