[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I avoid paying taxes on a $3 million check. hypothetical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: leo-1-GETTY-540x396.jpg (47KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
leo-1-GETTY-540x396.jpg
47KB, 540x396px
how can I avoid paying taxes on a $3 million check. hypothetical
>>
>>1407110
Become your own LLC, give it to the LLC, LLC donates it to charity, run the charity, skim 95% in administrative fees, pay all living expenses through the charity, have LLC you write off the check sent to charity you.
>>
>>1407110

pay your fair share you leech
>>
>>1407110
Don't cash it
>>
>>1407110
declare losses equal to the tax owed
>>
>>1407110
do you trust your wife? Because if you do trust her, there's no reason you can't keep that three million...If you want to keep all that money, give it to your wife. The IRS allows a one-time only gift to your spouse for up to three million dollars...tax-free...you do need someone to set up the tax-free gift for you, and it'll cost you, a lawyer for example...I suppose I could set it up for you. That would save you some money. You get the forms, I'll prepare them for you, nearly free of charge.
>>
>>1407110
Cash it somewhere where they wont tax you for cashing it. Also bring protection because you're probably somewhere like Somalia if they don't already have laws in place to tax you for cashing that much.
>>
>>1407115
t. H. Clinton
>>
>>1407119
>fair share
Spooks. Taxation is theft.
>>
>>1407115
Didn't merchant Zuckerberg do something like this?
>>
You write the check to yourself
>>
>>1407185
Dont hate the player.
>>
>>1407110
By consulting a tax lawyer.
>>
>>1407175
fucking kekled
>>
>>1407175
Why not just do this, but have the person who wrote you the check agree to give it to you as a gift instead of payment? Because if you agreed to gift your wife $3M youd have to cash the check which gets taxed before your wife gets the $3M, so you'd end up owing her money you dont have.
>>
>>1407171
make company have your intellectual property as an asset listed at 3 million
company goes bankrupt you lost 3 million
>>
>>1407110
See Tax Advisor
>>
>>1407175
10/10
>>
>>1407175
Fuck this played in my head word for word.

t. brooks was here
>>
>>1407119
>leech
>fair share

If he earned the money through business, he's not the leech, you pleb poorfags are the leeches dependent on government programs funded by taxation.
>>
>>1407115
So do a clinton move?
>>
>>1407110
Step 1: Don't be American

Step2: Set up an offshore company and put it through that.
>>
>>1408398
This. Don't be American't
>>
>>1407110
global rule 1 anon
>>
>>1408453
>hypothetical
>>
>>1407110
Wanna be accountant here.
It greatly depends on the source of the money to figure out the best way of reducing tax.
>>
>>1407110
>OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS

but seriously it's incredibly easy to form an offshore LLC in belize or some shit. Planet Money did an episode on that which is pretty good
>>
>>1408398
>>1408884
>what is AEOI
>what is tax evasion

You'd better live in a tax haven before doing this stuff.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.