[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakout Stake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (160KB, 1249x852px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
160KB, 1249x852px
I always miss all the good stuff. :/

What you're seeing there is a x845 profit. Imagine 1 bitcoin x845. That's a lot of money.
>>
Why did it happen though? Educate us.
>>
>>1405968
i blame it on a narrow window of opportunity, watch it tank tho. I'll be waiting with my dip bowl
>>
>>1405968
That would be 8.45 bitcoins...
>>
>>1405973
I'm as perplexed and clueless as you.

I'm angry though, because I wasted my time on Yobit waiting for something like this to happen instead of checking out Bittrex.
>>
>>1405968
>very first coin sells for 0.0000001btc
>next sale and subsequent sales over the next 24hrs for 0.00008 btc
>"OMG 850% profit!!"

Notice the 59 BTC volume? You're never going to make 850 Btc of your 1 because there isnt 850 Btc worth of interest.
>>
>>1405983

It says 84500%, which would be x845
>>
>>1405993
You mean nobody will buy that many for that price and you'll be stuck holding the bag for months to come?
>>
>>1406010

Yes.
You'd make some profit if you managed to get a bit at that 0.00000040 price in the pic. Once it hit those 0.00064 highs, no ones going to be buying them off you.
Not when the total volume in 24hrs is only 60btc.
>>
>>1406010
>>1406024

So if we do the calcs:
If you bought 1btc of pictured shitcoin @0.00000040 you'd have 2,500,000 coins

To sell all of them @ the current price of 0.000338, you need to find 845btc of buyers.
The total trade volume (buy AND sell) for the 24hr period is only 59btc. So even if you found 59 btc of just buyers, you're still left holding roughly...

2,325,000 shitcoins. All the while you're driving the price down further trying to sell as other sellers undercut you.

The big % looks pretty, but it's not indicative of what's really happening here. You could make a nice profit, but you're never making 85000% profit.
>>
>>1406036
Should I understand that Ethereum was a once in a lifetime thing and I'm going to have to wait a long, long time before another stock goes the way Ethereum has?
>>
>>1406047
you could still get in, if you believe the shills saying it will surpass current ETH price
>>
I have 1008 BRK
I spent about 200AUD on the premarket have I made any gains?
>>
>>1405968
What is this coin and what does it do?
>>
>>1406036
Underrated post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.