[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit card thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: credit card.jpg (793KB, 5000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
credit card.jpg
793KB, 5000x3500px
I'm looking for a credit card that's

- Free
- Preferably not attached to any bank, or I don't have to open a bank account to have one
- Can deal in Euro

So far ING direct would seem to be a good option but I have to be a citizen in the EU country I'm in to get it. Any others? I don't want to get a card from my main bank (Deutsche) because it costs 40 EUR per year. I need the card for online purchases.
>>
I want a card that I can use to fix my credit without paying a lot of interest.
>>
dunno my only criteria is big cashback
but so far not much luck
i got 3% cashback but various fees on the card pretty much ate up 2/3rd of it last month.
fucking jews man they don't like to part with money.
>>
>>1405019
What card was that? Blue?
>>
>>1405025
nah, it's a mastercard
>>
>>1404358
First off, you're a fag because you ask for information without disclosing your place of residence. You know that's actually a thing when it comes to banking/credit card matters, right?

Anyway, try number26. If you're lucky they offer their service where you live.
>>
I've never personally had a credit card only a debit card am I totally screwed? DESU they kind of scare me but I get offers of them all the time from my bank and USAA (my car insurance provider) My debit card I at least never spend more than I actually have.
>>
>>1405128
That's how I treat my credit cards (treat like cash and pay off every month). Pretty convenient and you get rewards and such too. The only balance I've carried over is the $9k I put on a 0% apr card which I used for an engagement ring; it'll be fully paid for around the time my 0% apr ends.
>>
Discover Card
>>
>>1405052

Sorry, I was looking for something independent of that. I currently live in Italy but I'm not an Italian citizen. My paycheck currently comes in Euro so that's why I'd want the card to deal in that.
>>
>>1405190
>$9k engagement ring
cuck detected
>>
>>1406317
>paid for with a credit card, no less
>>
>>1406368
textbook cuckery indeed
>>
>>1405190
You spent 9 grand on a fucking rock for a female. Wow youre a faggot.

Way to go falling for the De Beers diamond meme.
>>
>>1405052
>>1406097

Well, if your a U.S. citizen, you're screwed. Regardless whether a card is linked to a bank account or not, nobody wants to deal with the IRS. Unless you have > 1mln+ to invest, it's not worth all the hassle. It's simply not viable to cater US retail clients for oversea banks anymore.

If you find an offer online who will issue a card to you no matter what, its a scam.

source: I work in a bank.
>>
>>1406368
>0% apr
>2% cash back
>free money for something you would've bought anyway.

Pick three.
>>
>>1408046

I'm a Romanian and Canadian citizen though I don't think it really matters. I could open an Italian bank account and get the credit card for cheaper but it's more of a headache. Thanks.
>>
>>1408702

good for you.

as stated before: try number 26. don't mention Canada, just be a Romanian citizen living in Italy. That should do.
>>
>>1406317
>>1406368
>>1406413

/biz/ is fun because 50% of people are supportive and constructive, and the other 50% are waifu autist fags like you
>>
>>1409709
i do both usually in 50-50
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.