[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make $10 a month from something other than a job or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 470x698px
How do I make $10 a month from something other than a job or blowjobs?

If I know how to make $10 maybe I can make that 20 etc
>>
Recyling cans on the side of the street.
>>
>>1404135

camwhore
>>
>>1404135
this is so fucking easy.

1. Ask for money.
Either beg outside a 7/11 or do the dignified thing and research a new charity every month. Present this charity to your family/friends or even go door to door with physical copies of info about the charity. Ask for donations to the charity. Donate 50% if you have a conscience, don't if you don't. Easily make more than $10 in an hour. Drawbacks are: morally questionable, dishonest, and requires new sources of donations all the time because people get tired of giving you money.

2. Freelance work.
Google it. There are all sorts of jobs you can do that require no skill. Simple data entry, or transcribing audio can lead to $10+ a month quickly.

3. Online sales.
Etsy, Ebay, Amazon. Make something that costs $5-10 and sell it for $10-20. Jewelry, herbal supplements, small furniture, art, crafts, etc. I bought an oil painting of Pepe on etsy for $60. Must've cost the guy $10 and an hour of his time, but I still think it was a fair deal and would buy more of them because I'm so satisfied with the product. If you can do that, do that.

4. Passive
If you can find a 5% dividend, you would only need to invest $600 to get $30 every 3 months (or $10/month). P2P lending, P2P bitcoin lending are worth looking at. I'm assuming you don't have a ton of money, but figured I'd throw it in anyways.

5.so many more, but character limit
>>
>>1404135
Buy $500 worth of stuff on a 2% cashback card
>>
Offer a service on fiverr.com.

You actually get $4 for each order, so get three orders and you'll have $12.
>>
>>1404135
Sell stuff on ebay, craigslist, offerup, amazon
>>
OP you have to be realistic. $10 P/M is much higher than anyone here earns, at best some of us may be promoted to such a high wage towards the end of our careers.
If you apply yourself, study a STEM subject at university, make some contacts in your industry then you may be able to land a job in the healthy $.50 P/M bracket and work your way up from there.
>>
>>1404619
>I bought an oil painting of Pepe on etsy for $60.

post rare? i wont save
>>
>>1406430
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1404624
>This meme
>>
>>1406437

thats not a meme
>>
>>1406435
Who the fuck are you schmuck
>>
File: PepePainting.jpg (3KB, 75x75px) Image search: [Google]
PepePainting.jpg
3KB, 75x75px
>>1406430
bought it as a christmas gift for my cousin so I can't take a real pic, but I found a thumbnail from the email when I ordered it. enjoy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.