[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you guys I haven't made actual money on crypto trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: steve-ballmer.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
steve-ballmer.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
Fuck you guys I haven't made actual money on crypto trading in like 2 years, most of your shill posts have been wrong and I've been down thousands of dollars in value for years. Finally gambled right today with ETC and went back into the green overall and made over a thousand US dollars. I kept a few ETC since I'm a hoarder and it might take off but damnit, feels good taking home cash profit and still having enough leftover to still be a stakeholder.

No credit goes to /biz/. This board is always wrong. It wasn't until this morning that you bandwagoners jumped on ETC. I gambled earlier and went against the ETH shills that posted here the night before and did my own research.
>>
>>1403771
you fucking moron, you dont come to /biz/ for advice on crypto, you come here to know what not to buy
>>
>>1403779
I come here for news, but sometimes the shills make convincing arguments.
>>
>>1403771
This serves you right, you piece of shit. Every time I came here and told people to buy SC, SYS, MAID etc just before the pumps, fucking ETH bagholders like you showed up and came with things like "lol shitcoin"..
There are a couple of smart people on this board but its being ruined by mad bagholders like you who don't want to admit they've made the wront "investments"
>>
>>1403771
If /biz/ is always wrong, then why dont you listen to what they say, and do the exact opposite of what they recommend?

According to you, you will win 100% of the time.
>>
>informed biz of eth when it was sub 1 dollar
>informed biz of nxt when it was sub 1 ct and before you could get free ardor to boot

Losers will make the wrong choices regardless, dont cry rebuy
>>
>>1403875
>implying I dont
>>
>>1404015
ETH wasn't shilled until it was a solid $4 during its IPO. I don't remember it being $1 unless it crashed briefly.

>>1403875
That's what I did... but had to do it fast.
>>
>>1404498
I'd like to point out that ETH was also shilled into overtime even when it was at $15.
>>
>>1403771
want to multiply that money even more? Buy SYNX now, before it is added on bittrex and goes 10x
>>
>>1403820
>SYS

Forgot about this. I actually have 50k SYS. I just looked up how much that shitcoin is worth and it's only 25% of its value. Yeah fuck you shill, you're wrong.
>>
>ETC shills in full force now

Where were you 2 nights ago you bandwagoner shills?
>>
>>1403771
>most of your shill posts have been wrong
>>
>>1404947
Really makes u think
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.