[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The difference between a wagie and an entrepreneur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wollfff.jpg (31KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
wollfff.jpg
31KB, 600x404px
>This is because wolves have larger brains and thus are more intelligent.

>Perhaps the biggest difference between a wolf and a dog, and also the thing that causes the most problems when owning a wolf is their mental state. Dogs only develop to the mental stage of a 10 to 30 day old wolf puppy. This means that mentally dogs never become adults, which allows humans to be able to tell a dog what to do because dogs want to please us. This lack of mental maturity also makes dogs more aggressive than wolves, since aggressiveness is many baby animals’ natural defense.

>Wolves reach maturity at 2 to 3 years of age. Up until this point their minds are very much like that of a dog. When wolves do finally reach maturity, they become very independent, and possessive of anything that happens to find its way into their mouth. It is usually at this point that people who own a wolf or a hybrid find that they have an animal they can no longer control.

http://missionwolf.org/page/wolf-dog-difference/
>>
It's true to a certain extent from what I've seen. People who've started their own business trend to be a little misanthropic or abrasive, my way or the highway types.

That shit just doesn't fly in normal jobs, you need teamwork and a one hand washes the other mentality.

So rather than going for a regular gig, they have to do their own stuff. Otherwise they have a hard time getting jobs and staying employed.
>>
>>1403007
it really depends how you measure intelligence
dogs beat the shit out of wolves in many things and the general conclusion was wolves are stupid as hell and dogs got smarter but the truth is dogs learn better from humans wolves learn better from each other and dogs. funny that. neither is more intelligent per say their focus is on very different things.
>>
>>1403075
your comparison is faulty as wolves are way more social and cooperative with each other than dogs they just don't give a shit about humans lol.
>>
>>1403007
>The black doggie is bigger than the blonde doggie
What did the photographer mean by this?
>>
>>1403080
There are limits to all analogies. Don't overextend it. My point is that entrepreneurs often are hard to deal with, so it's a self selection process going on.

Hard to deal with people get into their own businesses because no one else will have them. So in small business, you will find them more often.
>>
>>1403007
>wagie goes to work on time, needs to work at the hours agreed upon

>entrepreneur works on their own schedule

In the end, business is business
>>
>>1403095
>There are limits to all analogies. Don't overextend it.
sure but yours is just simply wrong. it doesn't apply at all. entrepreneurs are not any more like wolves than dogs or even lizards.
>>
>>1403083
How can white dogs even compete?
>>
>>1403728
I'm not introducing any new analogy, just using OPs wolf dog one
>>
>>1403733
>How can white dogs even compete?
are you retarded there are many white dog breed specifically bred for killing wolves. prime example is the kuvasz. they fight wolves and bears routinely. sometimes they lose of course when the numbers don't add up or they miscalculate the situation. but mostly they win.
>>
>>1403007
try r9k (seriously)
>>
>>1403077
>per say
Holy fucking shit
Your opinion is invalid you stupid fuck
go back to school and learn some latin
It's "per se" you cocksucker
>>
>>1404195
interesting i seem to have picked up a misspell.
go suck a horse btw you fucking retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.