[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stock Market realtime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hello fellow /biz/nessmen,
Today I just opened an account to trade stocks at my bank (I'm french by the way, so things might be a little different).

I am trying to see stock evolution in realtime (not for day trading, but out of pure interest).

If i go to look the CAC40's curve on my iphone default app, it shows yesterday's curve (or at least it seems like it, it show the trade has endend at 17.35 and it is 16.21 as I write this post.

My bank has an app that show the exact same curve as the iphone's. What is happening here? How can I see stock evolutions in real time?

Thanks

>inb4 how much money do you have?
>inb4 you don't know shit, stop right there

My goal is not to make tons of money short time, I'm studying (and have been) stock evolution, in an effort to make long term investments
>>
Pool's closed.
>>
>>1398850
now, but not then.

I looked up at around 4pm and it already showed stocks at 5.30pm
>>
>>1398787
You need a decent broker, probably.
Unfortunately, a lot of places want something in return for access to a data feed.
Usually cash to hold as a deposit.
>>
>>1398787
Mate if you just opened your account today, stock exchanges are closed during the week end so you'll have data from friday.

Just go on the app store or whatever and look for Stock Watcher 2. That's the one I use and it does the job alright

But why do want to look at the CAC40's curve if you're not interested in trading or investing?
>>
>>1398907
I though stock exchanges were closed only on sundays, my bad. This explains many things.

I am interested in trading and investing, that is why i opened that account, however I am not the "I'm gonna be millionaire tomorow thanks to stocks" kind of guy. I am experimenting with investment strategies and trying to find what works best for me.
>>
>>1398911
Alright
Well in that case if you want more precise charts I think you can try an app called ChartPro, or I recommend you go on tradingview.com on your computer. You have guys sharing their TA so this might interest you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.