[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so biz, heres the question, what do I invest in to try and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: passive-income.jpg (106KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
passive-income.jpg
106KB, 425x282px
so biz, heres the question, what do I invest in to try and get passive income?
Im not looking for some pump and dump or something like that, and im not asking "how do i make 80k a year doing nothing" im just wondering how i can get some more money from investing. My goal here is to work maybe 20 hours a week or so, just not hard labor. right now im running a landscape company and i plan to have crews do the physical work in the next 2 years or so, but im looking for some investing advice to make some more passive money along the way. I really dont want something i have to keep watching and changing either. I was thinking about a Roth IRA or an IRA in general, but i dont like the idea of having that money tied up until im elderly, so, any advice biz? Mutual funds? Roth IRA? picking safe dividend stocks? What do we all think?
>>
also, right now i could invest about 3-5k this year, im putting most of my income back into the business atm, and im fine with continuing to put money into something im not looking for massive returns either, just something to help things out month to month.
>>
Get an interactive brokers account and buy bonds on margin.

Basically you're borrowing money at 1.5℅ and lending it out at 7℅ or so.
>>
File: 71SKBv-lawL.jpg (254KB, 1119x1649px) Image search: [Google]
71SKBv-lawL.jpg
254KB, 1119x1649px
>>1398006
>what do I invest in to try and get passive income?

Books.
>>
>>1398013
mind explaing this more?
>>1398023
do you mean i should write a book? Or read that book and take its advice? I dont want something im gonna have to watch and change alot, like trading stocks and all,
>>
>>1398006
your best best is low risk but high yielding stocks like $KNPD and $LPBM
>>
>>1398029
>im gonna have to watch and change alot, like trading stocks and all

money for nothing and the chicks for free eh? if you're not up to learn, you should just put your money in a passive index fund like SPDR SPY or something.
>>
>>1398034
would putting my money into a mutual fund be a good idea? why would you pick those 2 companies too?
>>
>>1398037
>why would you pick those 2 companies
They're /biz/'s favorite equities.
>>
Has anyone invested in US fund shit like Vanguard, and later moved back to another country? I got a job in the US but I'll leave in about 5-7 years back to Mexico, would love to still keep the dosh here and live off the returns since the cost of living is fairly low.

>inb4 build wall
>>
>>1398037
>why would you pick those 2 companies too?

Buy and hold them, profits will come hard and fast.

Trust us.
>>
>>1398006
Real Estate.

Best decision I've made.
>>
>>1398253
Agreed, pretty good for passive income
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.