[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you hardcore analyze stocks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160722_171654916.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_171654916.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
So I made about 5 grand today based on analysing news and reading investor forums. That's really good for my initial investment of $8500, however, I want to take my analysis deeper so that I can reduce risk.

I've seen others who know when insider buying occurs, when high and low trading volumes occur, etc... How do they know this? What programs or sites do they use.
>>
They use interns to steal information based on the movie wallstreet.
>>
bumping for real answers.
>>
>>1397877
reddit
>>
>>1397877
Install gentoo
>>
Get some retard analyst to do it for you then steal their work
>>
>>1397877
what investor forums?
>>
File: 2.jpg (105KB, 1108x603px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
105KB, 1108x603px
if the graph falls low far enough then its 100% going to rebound pal

buy in low when its crashing
>>
ive wondered this too

what actually goes into analyzing a stock, is there some type of checklist you have to do in order for each stock?

how do eventually 'give a rating' to a stock based on mostly words?
>>
>>1397877
Edgar Pro shows SEC filings and insider trades as they happen. $1500 a year. But if you want a protip OP, because I want to hear more about this, if you go to sign up, give an email and go all the way through registration until payment is needed and cancel, a rep will email you within a few days (I got it within a few hours, seemed to be automatic) offering a trial. If you share some info, I will share my login info for you to check it out.
>>
>>1397877
I dabble in statistical analysis, but I am super poorfag and have no access to intraday data, I'm an ADHD aspie who needs to hyper day trade to profit. I don't have the patience for swing trading even, I only lose when I try, so I have barely been able to play with anything as far as statistical inference goes. If you want to share some info on sources, I would love to do some work on it and share my results with you. I have literally a few hundred dollars, I need to meet people and learn things. Sharing any info I learn would not hurt me because it would be only one more person with the same knowledge.
>>
>>1397877
>made about 5 grand today
>initial investment of $8500
60% gain isn't too bad for just starting out.
If you hang around here enough, you can move your average up to 70 or 80%.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.