[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attention all Robinhood users. This is the last day to get in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-07-22-13-53-52-1.jpg (314KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-22-13-53-52-1.jpg
314KB, 1080x1920px
Attention all Robinhood users. This is the last day to get in on the greatest bubble of the year. KONE is a holding company for the mobile enterprise software industry. In 5he past few days we have seen a %500 percent blow up in price, probably mainly associated with the influx of pokemon go and strategies around these systems.

Buy in now at $10 and expect to see %300 gains within the week.
>>
>>1397679
Not available to short.
What a surprise.
>>
>>1397679
>Buy in now at $10 and expect to see %300 gains within the week.
What the fuck do you base that on?
This smells like a Chinese pump n dump to me.
>>
>>1397679
Short short short
>>
>>1397687
This is marketing. The Chinese govt already sold their shares at mediocre prices, I'm just trying to get in before their military topples over from supreme leadership
>>
>>1397694
Do you have any sources pointing to this going up 300%, or even being something other than a scam?
>>
>trusting someone that owns one share
>trusting someone about shilling in general with no evidence
>>
>>1397701
No, these estimations are purely speculative. I can tell you however, that with fast fingers, and easy access to the latest knowledge will undoubtedly give you the upper hand.
>>
>>1397679
>can't sell after a gain of 64%
Why do people use this app again?
>>
>>1397705
It's for people that want to make money
>>
>>1397709
But yet I see that people have trouble selling, ie, how you make money.
>>
made 1k on xcom today so ill probably go back in on that i get to attached
>>
>>1397728
can't do too many day trades or you get fucked by the sec so they don't let you. this means he bought the shares today.
>>
>>1398268
>can't do too many day trades or you get fucked by the sec
I make trades of the same stocks all day, they never say shit to me.
>>
>>1397679
Pump and dump
>>
>>1398434
>stock shot up 1000% then slowly starts to decline
>GUYS NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY
>>
>>1399666
Buy high sell low is the name of the game chump.
>>
>>1399666
>GUYS NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY
Your shilling has what to do with equities trades per day?
>>
If you want to get in on good stock, buy Skecher stock
>>
>>1397679
>In 5he past few days we have seen a %500
>In 5he past few days we have seen a %500
Shows picture of +64% in a year.
Nigga whachu talkin about?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.