[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Plot like Petyr Baelish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: PetryBaelish.png (233KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
PetryBaelish.png
233KB, 500x300px
I know it's fiction, but Baelish somewhat represents a rags to riches story. He used cunning to maneuver himself into wealth and power from a modest beginning.

How do you develop your skill at planning, building businesses, and maneuvering?

How would you build this sort of system?
>>
File: bizlit.jpg (952KB, 1345x1550px) Image search: [Google]
bizlit.jpg
952KB, 1345x1550px
Educate yourself.
>>
Laws of Power
>>
>>1396583
>>1396584
Thanks, you two. I'll get on those.

For The 48 Laws of Power, I see it's on audible but would you recommend a print copy instead for any particular reason?
>>
>>1396570
Baelish is the head of a ponzi scheme. He takes out massive loans, and then runs away before the country collapses.
>>
>>1396583

I'm currently using the "How to Win Friends and Influence People," book to make a camgirl do anything I want for free.
>>
>>1396618
Well shit, it's that effective?
>>
>>1396570
get 'the 50th law' instead. it's like '48 laws of power' except all of the examples are about 50 Cent!
>>
>>1396636
No its not its just about facing your fears and the examples are about 50 cent you fuck
>>
>>1396583
>memebooks
lold
>>
>>1396641
What should I read instead?
>>
>>1396644
Self study the markets. 15 paper trading accounts and some forex as well. Do different strats, measure up your performance vs the market and stuff, know different inputs such as earnings reports, seasons revenues, currency speculation et cetera.
>>
>>1396644
Das Kapital
>>
File: xanatos.png (234KB, 433x420px) Image search: [Google]
xanatos.png
234KB, 433x420px
>Go to move: the Xanatos Gambit
>Explanation: It's a weaponized version of Morton's Fork. Essentially you set up a situation where no matter what happens, it leads to your victory.

When you can do this, you're ready to move on to other techniques.
>>
>>1396570
> Cunning
> Become treasurer
> Use state budget to give yourself money
>>
>>1396612
>but would you recommend a print copy instead for any particular reason?
Audio books are pleb tier.
>>
>>1396636
Da FIDDIETH law muggafugga

Seriously thought the book is shit, and it's titular law makes no sense. Just because I'm scared of losing my arm doesn't mean I should 'face that fear' and cut it off for fuck's sake. There's a limit to that shit.
>>
>>1396625
not him but yea .. that book is godlike in teaching you have to faking sincerity, you would be surprised how much people can let you do if you pretending to give a fuck about them

see: Politics
>>
>>1396653
Thanks for this advice. I'll apply this to the stock portion of the goal.

>>1396677
Thanks for these, I'll do some research and thinking on those.

>>1396707
Ha!

>>1396752
Fair enough. But for enjoyable pleb tier books they work for me. Maybe I should rephrase to, is the content engaging enough that picking up a hardcopy to write notes in is worthwhile?

>>1396904
Gotta sell that image, dawg.

>>1396918
Great point with politics. I visited the link and picked up a copy. I think I'll start with it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.