[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hustle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Has anyone hustled products for a company?

The products aren't stolen or broken, it's pretty nice stuff that just isn't worth the price.

The company buys pallets of these products and they load up into minivana and we then drive around parking lots and asked people if they wanted to buy some "extra items in my delivery"

Each item has to be sold over $200 for mass profit.

If I sell it for $800 me and my partner give $200 to the company and we split the rest and take that home.

Any thoughts?
>pic related. It's 4k projectors.
>>
It's a pyramid scheme. You are the slave building the pyramid.
>>
>>1396500
I'd be ok with that if the minimum I take home is $300
>>
This is highly illegal in some areas. I'd bet that your 'employer' isn't handling taxes correctly, which puts all the liability on you.
>>
>>1396509
Who even fucking buys projectors out of a van for $800????

There are WAYYYY better projectors for that which are brand name. Just search slickdeals.

But if your company is having you sell these for a minimum they didnt pay more than $100 for each.

Also, everyone knows that shit sold out of vans is cheap garbage and half the time, a scam.

Those who dont know wont have $800 to give you, or even $300. You might find a few random people willing to buy one for less than $300.

Stupid idea and a stupid job for degenerate idiots.

Idiots on my Facebook claim to be "hustling" doing this yet, 2 weeks later, "Fuck AT&T they shut my phone off because I was 3 days late".
>>
>>1396493
lol the good ol' white van speaker scam.

'pssst hey bro check this out. these speakers are top of the line bro and we got a couple extra ones that we gotta get rid of, but you have to buy them right now immediately. deal of a lifetime bro. these are professional speakers of the type you would hear in all the hottest clubs. bro.'
>>
>>1396586

Exactly. But it was crazy how many people stood there and thought about it. The product sold itself.
>>
>>1396493
you'd make a lot more money selling trinkets and clothes and blowjobs. very few people impulse buy electronics, and best case scenario you find some bizarro world market there somebody will just copy you and undercut your shit in like 2 months. with souvenirs or even fucking fresh fruit or something like that, people will think you're doing something boring and tedious when it's exactly the same shit, but you'll also probably be a lot safer on both investment and potential market. if you can sell a projector out of a fucking van you can sell some t-shirt with a dog on it.

don't try to be a real salesman though, you clearly sound like the kind of guy who prematurely ejaculates and ends up working fast food while "writing" some expository piece on MASS PROFIT. go back to school and just sell the trading cards or whatever on the weekends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.