[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stock Tips General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: zinc-metal.jpg (28KB, 380x252px) Image search: [Google]
zinc-metal.jpg
28KB, 380x252px
Hop on the Zinc train, lads. It's in short supply, and now that markets are warming back up and Brexit fears are in decline, investors are turning their eye to Zinc. I'm going long on TV.TO, a Canadian Zinc miner, which has doubled in value since a few months ago. Outlooks give it a price range from 1.50 (most outlooks), to 1.00 (from one, the most conservative outlook). Worst case, you make a 10 cent profit, best case, your money bumps up by 40%.

One word of caution, when Zinc was low, lots of shorter tried to keep the price artificially low. Tomorrow's TV price may keep going up, but if it drops out to start, it's only temporary (you can see the same pattern occurring over the course of the last two months on Google finance charts for the company.

GLTA and happy stock-hunting.
>>
>>1396097
If zinc seems too risky for you, consider buying Lucara (LUC.TO) The company is offering a special dividend of .45 for every share owned (so a guaranteed 450 on top of its regular dividend) because they felt bad about their shareholders getting burned when the Lesedi la Rona failed to sell. Check Lucara 's stock chart and you'll see that if you're a long-term investor, it's a very safe bet. (In fact, diamonds are a secondary hedge for millionaires when it comes to market insecurity.)
>>
Lastly, if you want a very stable long-term investment that shows potential for quadrupling in the next 4-5 months, take a look at organigram (OGI.TO). It's a cheap marijuana company that hasn't had a news story in a few weeks. Whenever one hits, it's price bumps up. It's also set to explode once Canadian marijuana legislation is brought to light in November.
>>
>>1396097
>>1396101
>>1396106

Disclaimer / credentials: I have positions in TV and OGI, but not in LUC. So far, I've made almost 3000 in four days on a 10,000 investment.
>>
So you're saying I should buy ethereum?
>>
File: lloyd1.jpg (363KB, 1805x1203px) Image search: [Google]
lloyd1.jpg
363KB, 1805x1203px
>>1396097
You should Google what your friends of Goldman Sachs think about the price of zinc. Have fun!
>>
>>1396226
What are you trying to say?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-19/nickel-climbs-from-nine-month-high-on-philippine-supply-concerns

>>1396107
I'm not sure I entirely understand people who beg others to help them make money, then proceed to shitpost and contribute nothing themselves. Btw there's no such thing as ironic shitposting, senpai.
>>
>>1396415
Posting from mobile is gay. Meant to link this nigger here >>1396166
>>
>>1396097

Thanks for the tips mang, I will likely be buying into TV and OGI as well.
>>
>>1396415
>What are you trying to say?
I think I was pretty fucking clear.
>>
>>1396505
You're about half as clear as a muddy lake. Your sarcastic tone implies that bankers are saying bad things about zinc and that I haven't done my research; Goldman Sachs foresees a rise in zinc prices. Are you autistic?

>>1396438
No problem. It might dip tomorrow, though I'm not sure. If it does, I think that will be your last chance to buy before it surpasses 1.00--happy trading!
>>
>>1396642
TV might dip*
OGI should rise with a little volatility until it spikes during a news release.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.