[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are my bitcoin holders doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: cat.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
How are my bitcoin holders doing?
>>
>>1394532
Meh. Im getting tired of holding this shit.
>>
Holding strong since 2012, OP

The price could drop to $99 tomorrow and I wouldn't sell

How are you doing?
>>
>>1394580
>The price could drop to $99 tomorrow
I really hope you aren't right. That would be horrible and make all this shilling I have been doing for months pointless. Thanks for making me depressed.
>>
>>1394580
Im doing fine
>>
Getting real tired of these threads

They are getting almost as annoying as the "what do you owe your parents xd" threads
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 257x196px
>>1394532
>>
>>1394532
I'm alright.

I have 310 BTC bought at around 410 USD.

I can see the price dropping back to the 400's over the coming weeks, but i'm going to try to be ballsy and hold long term.
>>
>>1394626
>>1394626
>Getting real tired of these threads
>They are getting almost as annoying as the "what do you owe your parents xd" threads

If bitcoin didn't exist neither would this board newfag
>>
File: 1442784223443.jpg (3MB, 2232x2240px) Image search: [Google]
1442784223443.jpg
3MB, 2232x2240px
>>1394638
>>>1394532 (OP)

>I have 310 BTC bought at around 410 USD.

You dropped nearly $130,000 on bitcoin all at once?

Shame you missed the nearly two years when bitcoin was hovering in the $220-260 range

I don't mean to insult, $400 is a decent entry point, but I feel bad if you heard about bitcoin when it was $2xx and you dismissed it because it was "dead"

>I can see the price dropping back to the 400's over the coming weeks

Had a laff, you're obviously new to bitcoin and have no idea how the halving will effect the price
>>
>>1394743
>You dropped nearly $130,000 on bitcoin all at once?

No, i put it in over the first 2 months of this year. 410 is just the average buy price.

>Shame you missed the nearly two years when bitcoin was hovering in the $220-260 range

Yeah, sucks.

>I don't mean to insult, $400 is a decent entry point, but I feel bad if you heard about bitcoin when it was $2xx and you dismissed it because it was "dead"

I never thought bitcoin was dead, I just saw no reason it would rise. The reason i've invested now is because the global economy is in turmoil, and i want to diversify and get away from fiat.

>Had a laff, you're obviously new to bitcoin and have no idea how the halving will effect the price

The change in supply isnt a big deal.

I think we'll have a bit of a dip now, probably to 550-600, then back to 800+
>>
>>1394788
>The change in supply isnt a big deal.
supply of new coins*

And i think the price is going to continue rising because the USD is going into heavy inflation, and the economy is fucked.
>>
I'm about 2 weeks away from owning 2 btc ,I'm going the dollar cost average route buying a set amount every week,about $200 in profit so far,I will keep buying and holding until I get my moon ticket.
>>
Reminder that these threads are generated automatically so that the replies can be parsed and added to an internet-wide sentiment analysis for trading.

Do not reply unless you want to lose money
>>
File: gE8hDnY[1].jpg (92KB, 1058x904px) Image search: [Google]
gE8hDnY[1].jpg
92KB, 1058x904px
>>1394532
comfy

pretty calm waters post-halving
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.