[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBA - Meme Tier Shit or God Tier Meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: oEPxFrx.gif (2MB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
oEPxFrx.gif
2MB, 320x192px
Are B.B.A.'s a meme or a good solution for someone that is going to start college? I've been to some forums where people of my country go to, and the fags there keep telling me it's "not well seen here" and stuff like that. I'd like to get into Finance but the only way here is either getting a Bachelor in either Economics or Biz Adm first as there are only Finance major courses in the universities of my country.

I'd like to get the opinion from some guys with BBA's themselves or something along those lines, so we can have a good discussion about how shit/good a BBA can be for starting college. I'm really into entrepeneurship and starting my own biz, and problem solving.

tl;dr Is Biz Adm a meme or a viable option? Also, can I get a job related with it (banking, or an office type job for example idc) so I can work after I get the Bachelor's and finish the Master's while getting some cash rolling back to me?
>>
>>1391846
They're all memes

Idk ur shitty country but I'd always recommend finance/econ over bba unless you get your masters very quickly after. At the end of the day, the degree is to get your foot in the door, don't put so much emphasis on it and network instead, you will hardly use any shit u learn in school irl be it bba or econ, but the networks you make last and you can get a foot in the door. Work on yourself as a person more you filthy jew
>>
>>1391857
The thing is, won't a BBA help me be a "better" business manager? As in, won't it actually make a difference in my business knowledge and help me "create" my future businesses? I always thought Econ was a basic training to get you to be an office slave, making you research shit 24/7 (which i'm totally not into). I'm more of the "lets fucking do this" kind of guy where I just want to make business plans to expand my biz ideas into reality. Wouldn't a Biz Adm be better for me as a future enterprise "creator"? (i know these terms im using are pretty shit)
>>
>>1391857
>Work on yourself as a person more you filthy jew
Also, yeah, I'm actually trying to self teach myself how to code and also reading some good meme books just for fun (reading the Millionaire Fastlane by Mj Demarco).
>>
shameless self bump
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.