[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel really bad about how shit they are at their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Circular_Saw-copy.jpg (313KB, 1000x876px) Image search: [Google]
Circular_Saw-copy.jpg
313KB, 1000x876px
Anyone else feel really bad about how shit they are at their job?

>Work at a gardening store
>We sell gardening equipment
>I have worked here for 4 months
>Still bad at it
>can't remember the names of things
>can't remember where things are
>bad at customer service
>slow at stocking

Just one example from today, probably one of the worst yet

>Stocking some watering cans
>Some old man approaches me
>'excuse me nice young man, could you please point me in the direction of the Power Tools?
>want to help him
>quickly realise I can't remember what a power tool is
>know it is a tool but not sure if it means like drills and stuff, or whether it means watering cans
>for some reason I blank and start to think a power tool is a watering can
>hold up one of the watering cans I am stocking
>'here you are sir, please browse our range'
>he looks at me
>'no young man, I am looking for power tools!'
>can't think, don't see why he is still asking
>nod and point at the watering cans
>he gets confused
>mutters something under his breath and walks away
>saw him leaving empty handed
>next hour spent stocking the actual power tool

Jesus I am a fucking idiot. I hate myself.
>>
Systems admin. It's fine but I just can't handle the workload, there's so much to do.

The worst thing is the social interaction. I feel so much fear going into a demo room if there's an issue. I'm stood there mumbling while fucking about with whatever the issue is, wishing the ground would swallow me up. Can't wait to find out what I actually want in life and just go for it and leave this bullshit behind
>>
File: homer-scared.jpg (202KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
homer-scared.jpg
202KB, 660x495px
>>1391779
that's what you'll get when you mix autism with customer service jobs
>>
>>1391785
>>1391779

key part is to simply not give a fuck
accept that the world is unfair and most humans are trash - only see them as the opportunities they are for your advance towards your goals
>>
>>1391779
>Power Tools
>watering cans

How. Can. You. Mix. Power. Tools. And. Watering. Cans?
>>
>>1391785
Wew lad. I want to do sys admin when I graduate but that right there made me anxious.
Do you need certs or is a CS degree fine?
>>
I got fucking fired from my temp job today

>get sent to a factory to assemble refrigerators
>first im putting the handles on, more complicated than it sounds since theyre stickers and have to be put on JUUUSST right
>have immigrant training me, no habla englas
>after a month i finally get it down
>they move me to another department
>stacking heavy ass parts on top of eachother
>they said it was temporary
>after a few weeks im still not cutting it
>got a call on my way home today ive been canned and they will get my stuff for me

ive had nothing but temp jobs since january 2015 and there is no chance for me to get permanent work outside of the service industry
>>
>>1391779

Don't blame yourself OP. Customers should realise that employees know fuck all
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.