[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /biz/ so ive been making my own hemp, poppy, and chia water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: x354-q80.jpg (13KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
x354-q80.jpg
13KB, 354x354px
sup /biz/

so ive been making my own hemp, poppy, and chia water for the last couple years.. i make some for friends and its great for losing weight, getting nutrients, and replacing soda in your diet.

anyways i want to start making and selling this, i do come from a sales background so no problem on that.. what I am looking for is the hurdles to launching this water. I want to compete in the coconut water department etc, but i need info on the following things:

>labels and bottling, i looked and found ampack for bottling, nothing for labelilng
>the nutrients aspect of the liquid, how do i do that?
>anything else which I need to start up this

thanks /biz/ maybe i can be a success story based of your advice
>>
>>1391709
update: ampak only has plastic bottles, not sure where to find the carton type similar to coconut water.. need info on bottling and packaging guys, lemme know if you know anything
>>
>>1391709
You look for a lab nearby. Live near any big health or pharma campuses? You might get a good deal if you strike up a conversation with a few analysts. Pay for a fucking test. Whatever costs you'll incur will be WELL WORTH IT when some corporate smuck decides to crawl up your ass to try and slap you with a takedown notice or a challenge of your claims. Labels can be mass printed at a retailer of your choice once you have your nutritional facts sorted - you can also invest in machinery yourself. I don't know your budget so go fuck yourself on that one.

If you don't mind dealing with the occasional 'lost' shipment, you can probably set up a good few runs through alibaba or taobao but it's your fucking life and budget.

Just get your health and safety in order and get your lab tests done. Nobody cares if your dump friends get a stomach ache from this shit, but a consumer can sue your ass to hell and back.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.