[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/frugal/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: scrooge-mcduck.jpg (259KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
scrooge-mcduck.jpg
259KB, 1024x768px
Who /frugal super saver/ here?

EASY
>growing your own food (mostly food which grows fast and doesn't require soil)
>scavenge through people’s garbage for useful things
>taking thousands of straws from McDonalds and selling them online, same for paper napkins etc.
>go to free sample areas and take heaps from each person
>Piss in bottles and dump them out your window to save on water and sewage bills.
>Turn in plastic bottles at super markets
>Pee in the sink
>Find the route to where you need to go with the most hills descent on the way there and flat or descending on the way back to save fuel
>Never open windows and jerk off to stay warm
>Beans and rice is a cheap way to sustain yourself
>Use a campfire to cook your meals
>give blood or sperm for money
>go into stores and use their deodorant for free

MEDIUM
>add compressed air to your propane tank to save on heating costs
>dip candles in melted candles lasts longer
>Use a campfire to cook your meals
>Knock on doors asking for donations for a church
>drive at night with headlights off to save money on electricity
>Filter drainage water and reuse
>Eat low fibre diet and shit once every 4-5 days to save money on toilet paper and water bill
>Brush teeth once a week only
>Turn in bottles in at super markets
>Only Shower once every 5 months

HARD
>go to laundry rooms, swoop in and steal dryer cycles (You can start a business this way)
>Use same water you use for bathing, defecating, cooking, and washing clothes
>Kill local wildlife for food
>Get water from ponds and rivers
>urinate into a bag of straw for six months then ferment it to extract potassium nitrate, turn that potassium nitrate into gunpowder which you can sell or use
>scavenge old Christmas trees and grind up the needles for a cheap alternative to deodorant (Great way to start a business).
>Take off a week before Christmas and drive around picking up delivered packages while the homeowners are at work.
>Re-use toilet paper and paper towels
>>
>>1391567
> live with parents
>>
File: 1386193114546.png (216KB, 508x383px) Image search: [Google]
1386193114546.png
216KB, 508x383px
>>1391567
>drive at night with the headlights off to save electricity
>drive
Wut m8
>>
>drive at night with headlights off to save electricity
>lol.jpg
>>
>>1391567
EASY is as ridiculous as HARD
>>
>>1391598
Almost anything in Easy is simple and pretty much anyone could do. However I should have moved

>taking thousands of straws from McDonalds and selling them online, same for paper napkins etc.

Down to Medium
>>
>Pee in the sink
>Piss in bottles and dump them out your window to save on water and sewage bills.

I do this because I'm lazy not to save money

>go to free sample areas and take heaps from each person

I like the ketchup packets from McDonald's and chick fil a are nice
>>
>>1391567
you also forgot JEW mode
>harvest piss and shit to create delicious Jenkem (industry,fetish, and mafia opportunity)
/frugal super saver/? i dont think so
>>
File: Did you say steak?.jpg (760KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Did you say steak?.jpg
760KB, 1440x1080px
I had grilled Tuna steaks for lunch yesterday. Today I am broiling lobster for dinner.

I'm frugal with everything in life except for food. You get out what you put in.
>>
>>1391567

Literally only one good tip on this list:

> Beans and rice are a cheap food source
>>
Here's a recipe for tomato soup that is both easy, tasty and free! Go to McDonalds and steal ketchup packets, as many as you can, really fill your pockets. When you get home put the ketchup into a suitable container, mix in water until the soup achieve the desired thickness. Warm water can be used if your apartment still has electricity, but cold water works as well. Enjoy!
>>
>>1391567
>add compressed air to your propane tank to save on heating costs
nice one abdul
>>
File: 1468649157198.jpg (59KB, 604x486px) Image search: [Google]
1468649157198.jpg
59KB, 604x486px
>>1391567
>using your piss to make gunpowder
>the power of your dick will be used to fuel revolutions and civil wars
>>
>>1391567
Driving with headlights off at night is a very good idea, just not for the reasons you think. You see, the cheap bulbs that you've installed instead of the factory ones (and sold on ebay - good money for genuine Sylvania) burn hotter than good bulbs, which could burn up the headlight socket, which isn't cheap in a newer car, even your Kia Rio.
>>
File: obama.jpg (293KB, 990x560px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
293KB, 990x560px
>>1391567

how to be a nigger 101
GTFO
>>
>>1391567
All the time you put into doing these things you could be making more money.
>>
>>1391567
>stealing straws from McDonalds and selling them online
youre a damn dirty thief.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.