[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UnNEETing myself through entrepreneurship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: NEET.png (38KB, 597x524px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
38KB, 597x524px
I have no money, no education beyond high school, no experience, and a meme dream supreme. How should I go about starting a business with no capital?
>inb4 kill myself
It is on the itinerary.
>>
And how do you plan to get the internship without further then a highschool education homeboy?

You gonna get an internship at McDonald's working the grill?
>>
>>1391464
top kek
>>
>>1391464
guessing this guy read "entrepreneurship" as "internship"
>>
>>1391446
You cant
>>
>>1391795
Of course you can, it has been done before. I'm not asking "How can I?", I want to know what /biz/ would do in my shoes.
>>
>>1391446
Work any job you can and save. Attend community college slowly and strategically manage your course load. A grades only. Not a single fucking excuse. Even if that means taking two classes a year. Then apply to a top public university and study something you can live with that will allow you to get a good job in this shit market. Computer science is not a meme. Accounting is not a meme. Hell, studying philosophy and attending law school for corporate law would work. This, of course, requires due diligence. You must save. Be frugal. Study like a maniac. This is the normie way. You can get off the normie path too but I'd recommend getting a good CS job and save every cent and invest and go from there.

Don't want to touch the normie path? You better have a good head on your shoulders because no Chinese cartoon message board user is going to tell you how to take the neet path to legitimate riches.
>>
how much money do you have exactly?

$1000-$2000?
>>
>>1391904
Absolute last thing I want to do desu. I'm not actually stupid, believe it or not. At least not in a technical sense; I may very well be an idiot but I'm not unintelligent. I could go the high end engineering route and get a 9-5 making more money than most people, but I really don't want to. I'd rather start my own business and sink, swim, or soar with it.

>>1391942
$984.16 exactly and no expenses. #neetlyfe
>>
>>1391446

I am also a NEET, but I have $17. Let's get this started.
>>
>>1392011
>Absolute last thing I want to do desu.
Stay a NEET or rather do society a favour and kill yourself. You'll never be anything to anyone.
>>
>>1392056
What's your problem exactly? Are you unaware of the weeb word filter or is there something morally wrong with not wanting to work a 9-5?
>>
>>1392011
There are business ideas you can do for less than $1000

Keep in mind that your options are limited and to really think about what business will be profitable

some ideas would be babysitting, landscaping, handyman, etc.

There are some sites that will help you get started with this kind of money.

If you want to make a living off being an entrepreneur in the future, this can be a great way to start and get experience as well
>>
File: 1466621407411.jpg (1MB, 1555x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1466621407411.jpg
1MB, 1555x2000px
>>1391879
Invest other peoples money. Convince someone to invest in something you want to do and burn all your boats which means if you fuck that investment up you are a piece of trash and deserve to die in some homeless crack cave. Also try to make friends with high frequency people online/offline and just shut the fuck up and copy their mindset. Eat good food and workout and read good shit. And always remeber to kill yourself if you fail this one shot.
>>
>>1391446
>no monies
if you have literally no capital you die for you can't even afford the basic uniform or licenses needed for an entry level job. Get some dollars first then we can talk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.