[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is nintendo kill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: nintendo.png (4KB, 453x111px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo.png
4KB, 453x111px
The drop today is scaring me. Will the Japan release help at all?
>>
File: 1438566662358.jpg (44KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1438566662358.jpg
44KB, 350x262px
self bump. Anyone please give me some advice. I'm panicking and I don't know whether I should keep holding.
>>
Kek, it jumped because of the hype now that's fading it will drop (negative news, manchild, retards ect)
>>
It doubles and then it drops? Of course.
>>
Sold mine yesterday. Originally, my plan was to wait till the Japanese release, but the wait was too long. But trust me, the Japanese release will hit hard. American are going nuts, Japanese will make the earth shake like Godzilla making earthquakes.
>>
File: 3454353.jpg (27KB, 653x472px) Image search: [Google]
3454353.jpg
27KB, 653x472px
>>1390987
>"I have an idea, guys! Lets buy after it has shot up dramatically, then sell after people realize the hype is losing its steam and it starts going the opposite direction!"
>>
File: 1466036725464.jpg (53KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1466036725464.jpg
53KB, 474x595px
>>1391692
TFW when biz told me to not buy since it's too late, it's been a week later and it still keeps going up BTFO.

I'm still waiting for Asia, but Japan alone should bring it to $35 if not it's okay, I still made $300 right now.
>>
>>1390994
hold until the next console and zelda game release.
>>
>>1391751
Next console is dead before arrival. No one is going to buy that shit.
>>
Is it too late to buy now? I'm thinking the Japan release will bump it up hard but is it worth it?
>>
File: 1449177791783.jpg (37KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1449177791783.jpg
37KB, 413x395px
>>1391777
checked. Also, NTDOY fully recovered after hours, and even gained a little bit of steam back. I think the party will continue. The drop was probably due to the Deutsche Bank's downgrade to hold and the last hype wave running out of fuel. But Japan is tomorrow!!! WE SHALL HOLD.
>>
How dumb can you be? If you're invested in the company and like their values and have read every aspect about their company and know what they are about then clearly you should continue buying shares or holding. If you made some money buy picking up on the trend th3n now is the time to sell. If this stuff does not make sense to you then please read the intelligent investor by Benjamin graham.
>>
File: 1447518234991.jpg (24KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
1447518234991.jpg
24KB, 500x605px
>>1391794
I was just asking if the trend was over. No need to get condescending over a fucking question.
>>
>>1391804
No, stfu. You are not a wise investor. The stock market is for people that want to invest in companies and make money at the same time not for silly children that think they can make quarters on penny stocks
>>
>>1391804
So don't come on here and asking about Nintendo and niantic stock unless you got in on that Friday and bought a thousand shares and now you made $20,000. Growth for Nintendo is over, does that answer your question?!
>>
>>1391751
This is actually a decent idea, but one from an anon that did minimal research.
>>
>>1391811
>>1391812
Jesus christ you are salty. Investing your emotions into other people's trading doesn't make an investor "wise" either buddy.

>the stock market is for people that want to invest in companies and make money at the same time

So it's for literally everyone? Check your bants before you post please. This is just sad at this point. Also, buying a stock despite its recent increase with information that says the trend is likely to continue is not a bad idea. It's not particularly remarkable or clever, but not a bad idea at all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.