[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make passive money off this online.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
How do I make passive money off this online.
>>
>>1390420
Start a service where if people provide you their nintendo login (or however you login) info and payment, you will catch pokemon for them, level them up, etc.

Have to actually be able to deliver.
>>
File: rEt53kY.png (118KB, 773x918px) Image search: [Google]
rEt53kY.png
118KB, 773x918px
>>1390427
I've started to look at how to make some cash on the side from this stupid fad. Leveling other peoples accounts seems like a lot of work, it would probably be easier to spoof your location to get a decent account then sell on playerauctions. Theres already accounts on there going for $90+.
>>
>>1390420
Could just start a site where you track relevant pokemon information and shit, and market towards university students. Maybe even let people schedule meetups or something
>>
>>1390420
invest in nintendo
>>
>>1390427

That is the opposite of passive. Lurk more and read investopedia or some shit.
>>
You really have just a few months to do this before winter kills off this fad. The sheep aren't gonna want to play this beyond then and will find something else to 'baaa-aa-aa' over.
>>
>>1390420
Bring the alternate reality game to life

host live action Poke`LARPS
>>
>>1390427
Do this first part
But instead of playing this shit game for them, take advantage of the fact that their password is likely the same thing they use on every other site, including their online banking or paypal.

Then sell the account logins, or go in and take the money yourself. If they are willing to pay someone to play Pokemon GO for them, then you know their account is probably sonewhat loaded.
>>
Get a large cloth printed that can be cut and simply-sown into phone sleeves that look like traner reds hat/shirt, Trends and shit, or just get the go logo printed on butter sticks or something and sell like you're in the midwest to mothers who will buy anything they 'asume' there son will love
>>
mug children at the nearest gyms in your neighborhood
>>
EMT fag here. Picked up a girl with broken leg after she walked into a bike lane without looking playing that Poke shit. So fucking funny.
>>
>>1390420
Buy GLUU stock.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.