[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like the perks you can receive on a business credit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I really like the perks you can receive on a business credit card but I don't own a business. Can I just make up a business and apply? It gives me the option of putting my SSN in place of the tax ID #.
>>
There's a fee for those cards.
Good ideas. Do it.
>>
>>1390001
Of course, anyone can make a firm. Make one in a state with low taxes
>>
>>1390001
I got two business credit cards anon with two different "businesses"

The Ink Cash is fantastic for getting 5% on your cable, Internet, landline, or wireless bill, since that's what I believe you're referring to because it has no annual fee, I pay my parents $500 monthly Verizon bill with it and they just give me a check

Just make up your own business to get it, if you've never had a Chase business card before, you should be ok to get it
>>
>>1390051
>$500 monthly Verizon bill
>>
>>1390111
>Baby Boomers

You can't reason with them, they still have a landline and I swear they only watch Fox News, HGTV, and the History channel out of the ~1000 or so channels they have, they also won't give up Verizon as a cell phone carrier even though there are cheaper options out there

I just pay the bill to get the points and pocket the check, they'll have all of that shit until the day they die
>>
>>1390124
>throwing away your inheritance like that
>>
>>1390124
A check for 25 bucks?

Whew lad, slow down and spread the wealth
>>
>>1390051
>>1390124
Whew lad. I just *barely* got through to my fucking parents about switching from shit Verizon to Cricket which is WAAAAY the fuck more reasonable, AND we all have higher data limits, AND my mom now has a smartphone.

I literally saved them over 3 fucking thousand dollars per year by bugging the shit out of them to switch.

How many lines do you have at $500 a month? We had 5 (4 smartphones and one dumb phone) and it was somewhere around $300.

But yeah, fucking boomers. I hate stubborn, ignorant people so fucking much. If it wasn't my inheritance money (a shit ton from my grandpa that my dad is desperately trying to piss away by "beating the market" and investing in shit like Home Depot) at stake, I'd just say fuck it and let them drive themselves into the ground.

>>1390130
this
>>
>>1390111
>American cost of living
>>
>>1390259
We have 5 lines, 4 of them are smart phones with a family data cap of 10GB per month for all of us, which is really only used by me and my sister

Then we have Verizon FIOS TV, Internet, and landline. Dad refuses to give up the landline even though my mom is the only one who still lays a finger on it and could easily use her cell phone instead. Then we have the cheapest FIOS internet option you can get and one of the most expensive cable packages you can get from FIOS

Like I said before, there's no reasoning with my them. They make a little over $200K per year, and they feel like it's their money and they can do as they please with it, include spend every penny of it and bitch about boe expensive everything is even though we live in a super low COLA area

I've long given up getting an inheritance from them considering their spending habits and their attitude towards money, the money I'll get from my mom's parents will be the only inheritance I'll ever get in my life barring my grandmother ending up in a nursing home, so I'm ok with that
>>
>>1390568
Why do you feel entitled to an inheritance? I can understand being frustrated with them bitching about themselves wasting money, but you aren't forced to talk about that with them. The inheritance though? It's not your money. It's theirs. If they want to take it all out in cash, douse it with gas, and set it on fire, they can.

Stop being such a little shit and go earn your own fortune.
>>
>>1390589
Seems to me like he is, just like I am. And obviously we aren't "entitled" to an inheritance. We'd just prefer that it doesn't get pissed away on trivial nonsense like paying for 1500 cable TV channels and brand new retard-mode SUVs every two years.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.