[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nooooooooooooo My gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 640x400px
Nooooooooooooo

My gains
>>
I didn't expect such a giant drop. Guess I should have sold at $100. Oh well.

I'm going to load up if this goes below $85 a share.
>>
>>1389616
i miss the day when mudslime attack = boost in NFLX
>>
How did they go down? why?
>>
>>1389729
Earnings are up but they messed their estimate for subscriber growth.

I'm a long, but I still was stupid for not selling at $100 and taking muh gains.
>>
>>1389733
I bought at $24 and sold at $50, recently I bought back in at $120 and its been a sore in my portfolio ever since. I think I am going to set a limit order at $100 and get rid of it.
>>
>>1389740
Sold at $50. Wow. That sucks.
>>
>>1389740
>bought at $24 and sold at $50
A calculated decent call.

>limit order at $100 and get rid of it
retarded emotional shit

This is why you feely faggots will never make money in the long run.
>>
>>1389782
I don't normally sell low buy high. I did not think NFLX through. I own stocks for the long game and I don't see any reason why Netflix is priced at what it is. I mean everyone is already subed to Netflix. How are they going to make more money than they already are?

Its also the only thing I own that doesn't pay dividends and I do not like that.
>>
>>1389786
Because is NFLX own the market capital in the long run they will go up in value you dip.
>Hur how can Amazon get any better when they basically control the means of distribution in the nation

You should only be tossing it if some legitimately scary threat shows up like what Spotify did to Pandora.
>>
>>1389792
I guess I'll continue to hold. Its a small part of my portfolio anyways and its not like its ever going to be worthless.
>>
Lol I almost sold all my MGT stake to get in on NFLX first thing this morning.

Good thing I didn't. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere for a few days at least.

Wish I got in on the Nintendo doubling.
>>
>>1389616
>>1389643
Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my portfolio. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont buy sht that was perviously in envelopes. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that picks good stocks, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty picks on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
>>
>>1389826
thats a nice pasta
>>
I added to my position at $85 per share.
Now I own 185 shares.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.