[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1468139880064.jpg (33KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1468139880064.jpg
33KB, 1024x512px
How does it make you feel?
>>
Half of billionaires were millionaires thanks to their parents

Another quarter grew up in upper middle class.
>>
File: 1468627344979.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468627344979.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
A students work for C students as the saying goes. School suits medium-high iq people with low creativity. Geniuses are high iq with high creativity leading them to perform poorly in school.

In fact studies show people with highest 5% of IQ are rarely presented in a group of top 15% gpa students. There might be several factors explaining this phenom.
>>
When I weigh it against the fact that much less than ⅔ of the population has a college degreezzz...
>>
>>1389522
70% of Americans don't have a bachelor's degree, so Billionaires are almost twice as likely to have completed college as the national average.
>>
>>1389535
*more than twice as likely
>>
Right off the top of my head, four of them were accepted to IVY league and dropped out to start their businesses

Garbage statistic
>>
its alright, billionairs are not really representative for the population anyway
>>
>>1389535
>>1389539
>Percentages within percentages? That's to complex for my FB logic

-OP
>>
>>1389522

Tell me something I don't know.

With the exception of like 8 jobs, everything else in life does not require a college degree and the whole process is a big joke, and the universities are laughing all the way to the bank.

TO THE BANK ANONS.
>>
>>1389555
Yeah, it's like saying billionaires don't drive cars.

It's not because they are using public transportation or bicycles, but because they have limo drivers.
>>
>>1389522
That means that nearly 2/3 of billionaires DID finish college.
Add that to the numbers of college-educated vs not college-educate population.
If you have what it takes to be a billionaire, you'll know what that means.
>>
>>1389522

That 65% of billionaires DID finish college.
>>
>>1389535

/thread
>>
Like I have a better chance of finishing college with a decent GPA and getting a good job than becoming a billionaire.

Shooting for the stars is nice, but, seriously, if your life plan consists of "become a billionaire", you're the kind of person that buys 20 lottery tickets a week.
>>
>inheritancefags
>65% did
I dont hate my odds.
>>
>>1389535
>70% of Americans don't have a bachelor's degree,
Actually it 79%. 21% of Americans have a bachelor's degree. Which is fucking low for a highly developed country like teh US.
>>
>>1389522
is it supposed to make people feel jealous? if you really want to be rich work for it and follow your dreams and ambitions
>>
It'd be interesting to see how much of that 35% were born rich or went to an Ivy League school at some point.

Plus, the ones that are self-made in that statistic are incredibly smart at their fields. If you're average, uni is the best way to go about things.
>>
>>1389630
Engineering, doctor, nurse, psychologist, actuary, teacher, accountant (CA), what's the 8th?
>>
>>1390503
vet, got it.
>>
>>1389522
hopeful, i didn't either
>>
>>1389535
I think what OP wants to talk about is that, of the subset of Americans that went to college, Billionaires are disproportionately likely to have dropped out.
>>
>>1389764
highly developed?
My aus father earning 350k/year working ez 50hours/week laughs whenever theres a shooting in your shithole.
I earn 13/hour doing shit all.
I have 20k savings, waiting for your shithole to crash and the economy to become stagnant so i can pump bank shares like i did in 08/09 and jump on a boom thats coming in hard.
stay poor, and while i sip my drinks, laughing as you rearrange seats on the fucking titanic all the while saying your artificial standard of life is great.
>>
>>1390628
Imagine being this obsessed with america
>>
>>1390551
But that's not true either.
>>
>>1389522

65% of billionaires finished college.
>>
>>1389526
>>1389526
This
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 900x900px
>>1390628
>>
>>1390503
of those, I only agree with

>Engineering
>doctor
>nurse
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.