[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW too intelligent to work or start a businese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 8vdPIU0.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
7KB, 645x773px
>TFW too intelligent to work or start a businese
>>
Iktfb
>>
File: areyousureaboutthat.png (245KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
areyousureaboutthat.png
245KB, 658x370px
>>1389282
>too intelligent to start a business
>>
Same holy shit
>>
>>1389282
Yeah, I can agree with that. Im pretty smart, lol! XD
>>
Now it makes sense!
>>
>>1389282
>intelligent
That's not how you spell lazy
>>
>>1389358
how do you overcome laziness? I just want to neet
>>
>>1389385
I correlated hard work with a steady stream of income.

Nobody wants to work 50 hours/week, but when you see that $1,400 at the end of every 2 weeks, you're like "MORE."
>>
>>1389282
>>1389299

fuck off with this shitty meme faglord

1/10 made me replay
>>
>>1389445
That's so fucking sad. You know you don't like spending the majority of your life working at something unsatisfying, but you rationalize it by saying at least you get $1,400 shitty dollars?
>>
File: ODkAwG5.jpg (159KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
ODkAwG5.jpg
159KB, 700x609px
>outperform s&p annual returns every month
>get b's in retard level math at community college because lazyness
Guess I'm just too smart for this world....
>>
>>1389472
>Ends up working 50 weeks a year in order to go to a nice place for 2 weeks and drive a 'nice car' in which there's another 1000 of them within a 10 mile radius. :/
>>
>>1389282
Why doesn't mortgage everything to dangerous levels and fill their home with crypto mining rigs?
>>
>>1389445
You're working 10 hours a day for a measly $14/hr?
>>
>>1389472
whats the alternative?
>>
>>1389484
wageslave. its not just this anon that does it. most people do this. that doesnt make it right. but its very common
>>
>>1389486
living in your mom's basement and betting your life saving's of 250 dollars on the stock market
>>
>>1389282

> TFW when too athletic to become a professional athlete
>>
>>1389282
Same. I think I'm too intellectual tbqhfamalam
>>
File: chinese-premier.jpg (35KB, 615x340px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-premier.jpg
35KB, 615x340px
>>1389282
/thread
>>
>>1389476
Wow anon, beating the market takes so much intelligence and foresight. When you start a hedge fund let me know so I can trust you to grow my life savings. I'm glad you're getting Bs too. I'd much rather let someone who knows humility manage my money than a Harvard educated perfectionist asshole.
>>
>>1389282

> TFW when too creative to become an artist
>>
>>1389282
> TFW to in touch to become a politician
>>
>>1389632
underrated post senpai
>>
>>1389524
shit anon are you talking about me?
I only have $200 left. I bought some games the other day including Battletoads.
>not even fucking joking
>>
>>1390154
Absolute fucking same here that I wept a little inside.
But not from the west.
To think that I was always one of the brightest.
It's not just a meme.
But it's a good meme.
>>
>>1389282

> TFW too good at virology and chemistry to create any medicines
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.