[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How credible are the people in /biz/? I only really ever browse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: credibility.jpg (75KB, 545x272px) Image search: [Google]
credibility.jpg
75KB, 545x272px
How credible are the people in /biz/?

I only really ever browse /fit/. There is some really good advice in there. Lots of autism and memes, but that's to be expected on 4chan and for the most part the people come off as credible. How does /biz/ compare in terms of credibility?
>>
Usually /biz/ is worse than Jita. Once in a while there are some people who knows what they're talking about, but it's mostly flooded by scammers and losers.

I've been enough on 4chan to be accustomed to this, but imho /biz/ is probably the worst board on 4chan.
>>
Everyone that advertises some kind of shitty cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin is a shill who you should ignore
>>
>>1388764
if you use common sense you should be fine here

just like anywhere in real life
>>
File: Giggling.gif (42KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
Giggling.gif
42KB, 200x204px
>>1388764
>How credible are the people in /biz/?
>Pic related

/biz/ was born as a containment board to kick out of /g/ all the crypto-coin shills and memes. Being a highly volatile and unregulated area, there's a load of scams and shady business going on the crypto scene, and 4chan being, well, 4chan (anonymous, hard to enforce bans, etc), /biz/ is the perfect area to fish for retards who can't handle their neet bucks. Maybe are a few dollars, but bit by bit, they add togehter for some nice shekels. Think about it this way: google for 4chan unique visits. If you manage to steal $1 from one out of every hundred visitors, how much money would you get?

Rules of /biz/:
>Do the opposite to what /biz/ hype the hardest.
Example: on /biz/, silver is a retarded idea, eth is the future. In real life, silver had a 35% increase in the last 6 months, eth dropped value by 50% in less than a month, and further drops are expected.

>If you get a referal link, it's a scam.
I mean literal ponzi and pyramid schemes. Google for hashocean, and check on the archives how often it was promoted here.

>/biz/ is the retard son of /g/ and /r9k/
Seriously. On top of all the crypto shilling, there's a load of frogposting, and general womyn hate, being the focus, for some reason, the human resources department and marriage. If you want to troll this board, just casually mention you work in HR or are happily married. The whole "we don't tolerate normies here REEEEEEEE" squad will appear out from nowhere.
>>
>>1388774
yeah this + >>1388765

>>1388764
Some people know what they are talking about, and you can usually spot them out. Most people are either interns, HS students or Uni students talking shit and pretending they are smarter than they are by giving financial advise. Source: I do this.
>>
Every once in a while the insider trader bro trip fag comes around and blesses us. He-s been right 4/4 times so far
>>
Im a regular /fit/izen and /biz/ is horrible compared to /fit/. Like 99% of whats posted is trash, and the rest has little value even if you are smart enough to filter the crap out.
>>
>>1388787
i thought this was the paradise for jewcocksucking normalfags that would sell their pathetic anuses for a shekel
>>
>>1388764
Terrible and excellent advice are mixed here, as usual.

Stay away from cryptocurrencies and penny stocks (these are mostly scams), and posts about how to get rich in a week. Be wary of "stock tips". Also stay away of legit investments that are too complex for you to understand.

Listen to those who recommend index funds and blue chips as investments, and strict discipline for spending and saving up.

Double-check everything with reliable external sources, and read the basics (Investopedia, books by John Bogle and Benjamin Graham, the Bogleheads forum, financial press like the Financial Times or Wall Street Journal, publications by big banks and asset managers, etc.).

And finally: the Jews of /biz/ are always right.

t. Jew
>>
>35
>have networth slightly less than $1M through wage salving and careful investing

I'm on here for the lulz when the work day is slow or when I need to get away from the gf.

Sometimes I give legit advice
>>
>>1388765
>worst board
It gets much worse than this
>>
>>1388764

This whole board is a joke
>>
>>1389225
i learned a lot here tho.
about human nature especially and how greed and fear plays it's part.
if i scammed anyone it was purely educational (well for me at least).
>>
>>1388764

1/3 of the people here are really doing shit, I've gotten great advice here.

1/3 are struggling, hardly doing shit

1/3 NEETS
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.