[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your experiences dealing with the Chinese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 7470067856353.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
7470067856353.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
What are your experiences dealing with the Chinese?
>>
>>1383786
I put it up her pooper.
>>
>>1383786
I buy cheap Chinese shit and sell it marked up 100% in the states
>>
File: learn chinese.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
learn chinese.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>
>>1383786

The women LOVE big dildos, the bigger the better. Not even joking.
>>
My grandfather killed a fuck load of them in Korea during the war. At his birthday party my cousin showed up with an oriental guy - Gramps laughed and whispered to me that "I guess i missed one or two."
>>
There is an aged old saying in ASEAN countries:

"Never trust a smiling Chinese businessman."

And that is the absolute truth.

* I'm chinese ex-pat, grew up in China, and I can count maybe 2 or 3 honest Chinese in my lifetime.
>>
>>1383868
I'll gladly pay a significant markup for someone else to deal with them when I'm ordering supplies for the company.

Dealing with the Chinese requires far more specially trained staff to continuously provide quality control screening on everything instead of much more limited random samplings. It also requires us to keep millions of dollars worth of shit on hand to deal with the inevitable situations where we get sent counterfeit goods, defective goods, or nothing at all. Never mind the legal fights with scamming (basically a lost cause if the money EVER leaves an escrow account that you can control). Before I got hired here, there were several 9 figure clients client that walked away because we couldn't provide services to them. All because management took a big risk and tried to cut out the middle men to save on money.

For the majority of what we do, by the time you factor in the overhead of extra staff, millions in product that just sits around not generating money, insurance for theft/fires/etc, and the high volatility of access to goods, it's much easier to let some other supplier figure out how to deal with the shit. They serve as a pseudo insurance in that they mitigate risk. Oh, you don't have 14,000 units of (X)? We'll just go somewhere else. We can light the fire under our suppliers asses instead of being stuck in the pan ourselves.

So what it if costs more? We still turn a large profit, and long term reliable clients are way better than losing them to make a few extra million right now. It really pisses me the fuck off that corporate culture doesn't understand this. All they want is short term profits so they can then jump ship before it collapses, and then move onto the next pinata. Fix that aspect of western corporate culture, and China will find it much harder to get away with shit.
>>
>>1383786
I never have, but I source many retail products from manufacturers for my (small) business. But I deal either with American factories (sourcing their raw materials from China) or middle-man importers who hold inventory in the US.

There is lots of money in China and those factory rents are crazy-high. You should only deal directly with the Chinese manufacturers/sources if you're talking millions of dollars. There is no point otherwise. You come to them with your 50k budget and try to lowball them, they will say "okay we do that" and then disappear because and never respond to you again because they can't make a profit on you and can't be bothered negotiating over a few k. Or, even worse, they will create a low-quality version of your order to suit your price.

This isn't really the whole story, either >>1383923 The Chinese jut have a different culture, you don't haggle with them without millions of dollars on the line. It is not so much that thy are all scammers as that most Westerners don't understand that their small amount of money means nothing to Chinese manufacturers and resource brokers and they shouldn't try to lowball these people because they have no interest in arguing price.
>>
>>1384417
It's not that they can't make a profit. It's that they have no incentive not to scam you on small jobs. They won't ever be penalized for it. If they scam you on multi million dollar jobs, they lose you as a customer. For small jobs, if they manage to successfully scam even a small portion of people, they still come out ahead of actually doing them. The overhead necessary to inspect everything and keep them in line is much more easily absorbed on a big job as well. Combine both of those points, and it means that they don't really gain anything by scamming on a big job.

It's really just pure unregulated capitalistic behavior in action. They have minimal ethical standards, and there is no legal recourse that exists elsewhere that would force them to be ethical.
>>
>>1383786
>Find a Chinese hooker in my local area online
>Advertised 21 years old
>Picture is a hot Chinese girl, great body
>$200 an hour
>35 year old slightly tubby Chinese lady comes to the door
>Think fuck it, I'm horny, she'll do
>Asks for $220 for the hour
>Spend the next 10 minutes arguing on the price

Never trust them.
>>
>>1383786
they poop on the street or on the floor even indoors. i mean wtf? even indians have designated shitting streets.
>>
>>1384896
>$200 an hour
jesus i would never consider sex worth anywhere near that. so long jerking off is free i wouldn't pay more for sex than for a mcmenu.
>>
I used to get jerked off by a couple of panfaces at a massage parlor near base. It was awesome. For $40 bucks you get 1/2 hour - happy ending - even a finger in your ass.
>>
I've been fucked less then I've won. Not that I ever order anything worth more then fifty bucks from them.
>>
If you don't play their society's games, they invariably fuck you, and it may or may not pay off to do business with them.

If you do play their society's games, you invariably put in twice the work for half the benefit that a native Chinese would derive from such artifice, and you might get fucked over anyway. It will more than likely pay to do business with them.

Either way though, expect a headache and for people to try and fuck you.
>>
>>1384039
I say the same for everyone in the world.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.