[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negative Reference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: lebowski goodman gun mad.jpg (49KB, 656x600px) Image search: [Google]
lebowski goodman gun mad.jpg
49KB, 656x600px
Ex-employer possibly cost me a job today. When asked they said I was "NOT" eligible for rehire. Heed my advice: DON'T EVER leave a phone number of someone/an employer you don't trust. If you know another manager that you trust that worked or works there, use theirs.

DON'T EVER give a negative reference about anyone either. It can bite you in the ass. Even if they fucked you, just say the dates they worked there any NOTHING ELSE.
>>
>>1383489
I've yet to have a reference checked.

I've had over 10 jobs.
>>
>>1383494
Well, they wanted to do a background check that took me 30 minutes to fill out. Didn't think much of it, just wanted to get it done. Should have been more careful.

What sort of work do you do?
>>
>>1383496
they have all been wageslave-tier jobs
>>
>>1383499
Oh, makes sense. Yea, when I was working minimum wage jobs, they probably never checked any references.
>>
File: 1467127462715.jpg (69KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467127462715.jpg
69KB, 540x540px
>>1383489
Lol.

Better advice: don't be a shitty employee
>>
>>1383502
>Better advice: don't be a shitty employee
Depends who is making the judgement of "shitty".

If Hitler was your boss and you quit does that make you a shitty employee? Shit is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>1383502
I'm sure the bungling know-nothings I've worked for think I was a terrible employee but they're stupid so what do they know.
>>
I have fucked over soon many former employees with that line "Ohhh yeah well Mr Smith is NOT eligible for rehire.."
Fuck them - when my slaves jump ship I do not wish them the best. Fuckers all steal from me anyway.
>>
>>1383489

I feel for you anon, and the "nice" thing for them to do would have been to lie.

But legally they were well within their rights to say you were ineligible for rehire.
>>
>>1384051
pretty sure hitler was a good boss there chief, or at least an effective one for a time.

seeing alot of stereo-typically millennial attitudes in this thread.
>>
>>1384578
>pretty sure hitler was a good boss
He really wasn't. He was volatile and all of his advisors were smarter than him, but he insisted on making decisions himself anyway.
For fuck's sake, he declared war on the USA. Why did he do that? Someone please tell me why he did that.
>>
>>1384584
>declared war on the USA
>please tell me why

He actually didn't, Truman was prepared to stay neutral until Pearl Harbor blah blah blah history class, then we declared war on Japan and the rest of the Axis just followed Japan into the slaughter.
>>
>>1384584
he gave workers holidays

>his advisors were smarter than him
good bosses know how to delegate
>>
>>1384600
>good bosses know how to delegate
Did you not read the rest of that sentence?
>>
>>1384591
Hitler's alliance with Japan only obliged him to join them in defensive wars. I'm pretty sure he could've chosen not to declare war on the US, which in theory should have at least delayed Normandy.
The US's declaration of war on Japan was a formality, because Japan had already both sent a declaration of their own and performed an attack. Japan was the aggressor, which means it wasn't a defensive war.

>Truman
Do you mean FDR?
And really, he was desperate for an excuse to go to war. He loved China and hated Hitler. Why do you think there are all those conspiracy theories about him knowing about Pearl Harbor ahead of time?
>>
>>1384607
he considered all of their input and then made the decision that was best for the company. honestly, his advisors sound like butthurt millennials.
>>
>>1384621
>he considered all of their input and then made the decision that was best for the company

He ditched their input and did some stupid shit that ultimately led to the death of half a generation of his "employees" and untold losses in property damage. Also, he offed himself in the end. Not to mention that he also killed allies and friends when he felt they were becoming his rivals.
>14/88 shit boss would not work for
>>
>>1383489
You can give Negative References? Pretty sure that's Illigal in the UK
>>
>>1385561
Yet he had a good hand for infastructure projects
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.